Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Melani ilum pvp vid

falcon_Xtreme
03.01.2013 , 12:56 AM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXQ9U...ature=youtu.be

since there is a couple pvp vids up at the moment i thought id take the plunge and add something too, I record alot of pvp straight to another hdd when i play , and found some brief moments where I didnt get roflstomped on ilum.

The LOL "water mark" over the chat box is to cover my trolling. ive said "sorry" so many times the words lost all meaning. trolling like clicking... is something i'll admit defeat about, and just keep pressing on hoping for improvement..... anywho enjoy the vid
REDZONE & PROUD!

Lambhamb
03.01.2013 , 01:06 AM | #2
cool video mel, great music, muse is excellent
Kitty!

Bobcowww
03.01.2013 , 01:23 AM | #3
Highlight of the video is the last kill of the video where you roll Day, us Core guys all watched it and had a laugh at that one.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

ausmisc
03.01.2013 , 01:31 AM | #4
Need to sort out the quality of your recordings or uploading man, I can't even tell who you're killing =/

falcon_Xtreme
03.01.2013 , 01:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ausmisc View Post
Need to sort out the quality of your recordings or uploading man, I can't even tell who you're killing =/
im working on a fix right now.
REDZONE & PROUD!

jediiguy
03.01.2013 , 01:44 AM | #6
haha crazy clicking and keyboard turning not to mention ganking scrub pve geared pubs, all i can say is lol and plz unbind SSSSSSSSS, ps i give props to people who are willing to post pvp videos, so good on you for that.
Ne'on - 55 Sage

Obirayy
03.01.2013 , 01:51 AM | #7
Let me know how you improve it. I was pretty annoyed that mine turn out blurry when the recording was perfect
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

falcon_Xtreme
03.01.2013 , 01:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jediiguy View Post
haha crazy clicking and keyboard turning not to mention ganking scrub pve geared pubs, all i can say is lol and plz unbind SSSSSSSSS, ps i give props to people who are willing to post pvp videos, so good on you for that.
i actualy run a nostromo a logitech g510 and a naga but its either a combination of binds and clicking or just flat out clicking i knew the risk when i uploaded :P high def verison uploading now.

i dont have s bound to anything?
REDZONE & PROUD!

TidalFlow
03.01.2013 , 02:02 AM | #9
Props for posting a video up, but...

Is making a video where you gank mostly PvE geared players with averagely high burst numbers really worth the time? I mean some of those people didn't even fight back, just continued to fight NPCs.

Would be interested to see a full warzone video; one which isn't edited to just show when the opposition gets destroyed.

Lastly as a DPS Scoundrel talking to a DPS Operative: Try to refrain from combat stealthing and re-opening in a 1v1 situation. DPS Ops/Scoundrels are near the top of the food chain in 1v1s and can efficiently kill an equally geared opponent without the double opener.
Xavin - Scrapper Scoundrel - Master Dar'nala

Obirayy
03.01.2013 , 02:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TidalFlow View Post
Props for posting a video up, but...

Is making a video where you gank mostly PvE geared players with averagely high burst numbers really worth the time? I mean some of those people didn't even fight back, just continued to fight NPCs.

Would be interested to see a full warzone video; one which isn't edited to just show when the opposition gets destroyed.

Lastly as a DPS Scoundrel talking to a DPS Operative: Try to refrain from combat stealthing and re-opening in a 1v1 situation. DPS Ops/Scoundrels are near the top of the food chain in 1v1s and can efficiently kill an equally geared opponent without the double opener.
If i had 10k for everytime melani has tried to stealth and 1v1 me on a node... I wouldn't have to do so much trading on the GTN to make money lol
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>