Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Could use some more stuns in this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Could use some more stuns in this game

Arlanon
03.01.2013 , 10:16 AM | #11
more stuns please my immortal jug doesnt have enough

Draqsko
03.01.2013 , 10:26 AM | #12
Ahh tears, so salty..

Play Vig/Veng, you only suffer half the stuns, if that. The best part is, breaking the bubble on a Sorc, and then watching him blow his knockback instantly too, just pure lolz.

Technohic
03.01.2013 , 10:38 AM | #13
LOL It is worse for some classes. been on my Vanguard lately and it is just full of LOLZ. He seems to eat more stuns in a match than I will see an entire week on my sniper.
Technohic - Sniper | Techno-Hic - Gunslinger | Cihonhcet - Scoundrel
Karnrage - Assassin | Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc | Nehcet - Vanguard | Carnrage - Marauder | Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

Lilouk
03.01.2013 , 10:48 AM | #14
The resolve system is the biggest load of crap i've ever seen, it was bad before they changed it but far far worse now.

Draqsko
03.01.2013 , 10:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lilouk View Post
The resolve system is the biggest load of crap i've ever seen, it was bad before they changed it but far far worse now.
Resolve brings tears and QQ, therefore working as intended. Some times I wonder about the trolls in the forums, and whether they work for bioware or not. If they do, damn they trolled us good with resolve.

DarkPharohEclip
03.01.2013 , 10:55 AM | #16
Here a stun there a stun everywhere a stun stun!

Tbh , I hardly notice resolve working at all because I'm stunned left and right flashbanged , pulled here, or thrown there. That's what alot of fights consist of and it is a blast I tell ya.

Belly
03.01.2013 , 10:55 AM | #17
Stack more presence.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

majiinx
03.01.2013 , 10:56 AM | #18
I'm glad you made this thread this is defiantly something that needs to be looked at, more CC would be a very welcome change. I would defiantly like to see more stuns especially Rage Marauders. Rage Marauders are so under powered compared to other classes I think if they gave us more CC it would help bring us up to par with other classes.

Theres a few changes I would like to see for Marauders

Add a stun component to Smash
Remove the 5 person limit on Smash
Make it so intimidating roar doesn't break from damage
Remove the cooldown on Force Crush
Remove the 4 stack limit on shockwave and increase the limit to 8 which would allow smash to do 200% damage instead of 100%

I think these changes would help make a Rage Marauder more playable, because as it stands we are grossly underpowered.

DarkPharohEclip
03.01.2013 , 10:56 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Stack more presence.
That's a worthless stat, I don't bring my companion to the wz.

WaywardOne
03.01.2013 , 10:57 AM | #20
Wow's CCs have nothing on this game and Wow has more ways to counter/break the ones it has. The only game that was close to this one was supposedly WAR before they fixed it. Wow's cc used to be nasty for a couple classes like rogues and mages and warlocks but all were toned way down. This game has so many classes with multiple stuns, mezzes, aoe stun/mezzes, pushes, pulls... All on short cds. Whoever designed this should be forced to play it against good premades over and over.