Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan in a future expansion

pbajnokl
02.28.2013 , 01:08 PM | #1
I would like to see somthing like this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Orf4fQWCw/edit

You all have to read this. I think it's really epic and with this the Empire Lore wont be on the loosing side so fast, not to mention it saves Revan image.
Feel free to leave a comment.

kaczuszka
02.28.2013 , 04:17 PM | #2
EPIC because NOX wasn't meant to be all this palpatine you could add stuff which are really similar to Darth Maul

you know what I mean

Warth on the other hand should be darth vader like. Force choking and all that

But this is some great stuff you have made BW should have a look at it and consider making this unless they already made story for revan
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

BrianDavion
02.28.2013 , 04:20 PM | #3
or they could let reven be dead and move on.

pbajnokl
03.01.2013 , 01:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kaczuszka View Post
EPIC because NOX wasn't meant to be all this palpatine you could add stuff which are really similar to Darth Maul

you know what I mean

Warth on the other hand should be darth vader like. Force choking and all that

But this is some great stuff you have made BW should have a look at it and consider making this unless they already made story for revan
You're rigth and thx.

pbajnokl
03.01.2013 , 01:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
or they could let reven be dead and move on.
(That's Revan*) Btw noone want leave revan dead since we didn't see his dead body or force ghost and until something like that happens none will. I understand your point too but u can't continue a story if it's original hero still live.