LF2M to form small casual Flashpoint Guild

Tampania

Need 2 more people to help form a new Group with the following qualities:

• Republic Side (kinda, see last paragraph)

• Ultra-Casual

• Mature

• Maximum membership (to start) of 4 accounts (alts welcome)

• PvE oriented

My wife and I have been playing together and enjoying the leveling experience, we were able to 2 man quite a few Heroic missions and even some Flashpoints, but many require 4 actual players as opposed to using companions all the time. We are reticent to join a larger guild, as we have done so in the past on another MMO and it never seems to work out well. We basically would like to join with 2 other people who would like to run a few Flashpoints together a couple of times a week, possibly help each other out in Heroic missions. Beyond that, it would be just a place to go about your business as you see fit. I don’t foresee Guild raids in the immediate future, but perhaps joining a Story Mode Op every once in a while could be discussed.

As for playstyle, we are very casual as mentioned, so we have no problem wiping a few times as we figure out encounters together. In addition as we are busy in other parts of our lives, it would be nice to have a scheduled Flashpoint run a couple times a week. That way we could know that on a certain night at 9pm or so we would be ready to go as a team.

As of right now I have a lvl 50 Gunslinger, and my wife has a lvl 50 Sage healer. We are also in the process of leveling a Trooper Tank/ and Consular healer combo, but will take a little time before we hit 50. We are both in our 40s (age) and just want to have fun and play SWTOR without the drama often associated with many Guilds. Ideally, another gaming couple who happen to have a republic Tank and DPS would be a great fit, but we could make arrangements for different combos with possible respecs if needed. We do already have a 5 person Mumble account, although I see no reason to be on it unless doing a flashpoint, etc.

On the off chance the perfect gaming couple who read this but happen to have Empire Characters, my wife and I also have a pair of Sith Warriors one a tank, and the other dps , both are lvl 50. If you think you are the right fit for us, please respond to this post, and we will see where it takes us. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Tampania

I think I have been looking for you and your wife my entire MMO career. What you've listed is pretty much EXACTLY the experience I'm looking for, too. The ability to run Heroics/flashpoints where it's okay to fail, but see new things, get new gear, etc.

I formed a small friends/family guild when the game launched with this same intent. No family ever showed and I'm down to one friend that I haven't seen in-game in weeks, so I basically have a 13-person Alt Guild.

I have tanks and healers and DPSers. I'm usually on all Friday night, at naptime (small kids) on Sat and Sun, sometimes Sat/Sun night. I'd like to invite you to the guild as it stands, or maybe send a toon or two over to you guys...

PM me your toon names and I'll look you up in-game?

I took a 6 month break from the game and just coming back now, so most of the people I used to game with are gone or moved around and nothing has clicked with me recently.

I much prefer a smaller group to do content with for the pure joy of enjoying the content and learning the game. I've got a 50 Sage and Gunslinger on the Republic Side, and a near 50 BH on Empire.

If you still looking for another, drop me a PM here and we can hook up in game.

I forgot to add that we are in the East Coast, and although we play fairly late, there may be some timing issues arising with our west coast friends who may be interested. Somewhere around 8-10 pm EST would be an ideal start time for us if that works for you, please drop me a PM or respond to this post.

I think all of you might be interested in joining up with Children of Korriban. We are honestly casual. We DO NOT require anything from you. Raids are first come, first raid, as long as the roles work out. We are pretty active. We usually have 15 to 25 people online and we are always more than happy to help run a flashpoint, heroic, operation, or pvp. I encourage you to try us out and if you don't like it then no harm done. I really think you will enjoy our group though. We made this guild with the intent of letting anyone in, whether you are casual or an mmo vet. We do have set raid nights where we run either 8 or 16 man raids but we almost always have people looking for a group for flashpoints, etc.

Anyway, all of our information is located in my forum signature below.

Thanks for considering us.