Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Zhorrid Arrives Missino is Bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Darth Zhorrid Arrives Missino is Bugged

xMayaStar
02.28.2013 , 10:20 AM | #1
So, I'm on my class mission Darth Zhorrid Arrives. After I went to Korriban to speak to Darth Zhorrid, it said to go to my ship to use my holoterminal. I did that and when I clicked on it it went black for like 10 seconds or so and then it showed my character and Watcher Two just staring at each other with no dialogue options or anything. What do I do, any of you experienced this before? I've tried resetting class mission, I've tried logging out of game completely, I've tried going to different planets. I've tried going out of the phase and have tried rebotting my computer. Nothing is working. So far I've sent in a ticket but it's status is "Open" haven't gotten a reply yet.

Luckeyduckey
03.03.2013 , 09:58 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by xMayaStar View Post
So, I'm on my class mission Darth Zhorrid Arrives. After I went to Korriban to speak to Darth Zhorrid, it said to go to my ship to use my holoterminal. I did that and when I clicked on it it went black for like 10 seconds or so and then it showed my character and Watcher Two just staring at each other with no dialogue options or anything. What do I do, any of you experienced this before? I've tried resetting class mission, I've tried logging out of game completely, I've tried going to different planets. I've tried going out of the phase and have tried rebotting my computer. Nothing is working. So far I've sent in a ticket but it's status is "Open" haven't gotten a reply yet.
Not sure. I'd suggest calling Customer Service. That way, you can actually talk to one of them, instead of getting ignored.
Extermination
Extinctiøn
Terrørist

TrimbleBird
03.10.2013 , 05:44 AM | #3
This happened to me too and they just skipped my character a head and it just recently happened again this time on the mission Destroy the enemy nothing really fixes and yes I have already complained about it, I'm glad to know it's not just me having this issue.