Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best healer atm.

lordkhouri
02.28.2013 , 04:17 PM | #21
Aiorii

Carter_Mathis
02.28.2013 , 04:40 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Draqsko View Post
More importantly, why are you giving up your AOE heal for bubble stun, when your AOE heal will heal for way more damage than the stun prevents. DPS with bubble stun = more utility, Healer with bubble stun = gimped healer. That 1 million heals healer I spoke of, isn't specced into bubble stun. She's a full blown healer. I have yet to see a bubble stun healer even come close to what a fully specced healer can put out, even under heavy focus.
I've seen plenty of bubble stunners break 1mill heals.... it's not very hard to do. And no, adding survivability to a healer and preventing a crap ton of damage is in no way gimped.... which is why rated teams take them But hey, if you'd like your healers to get their salv aoe'd on because it promotes grouping up or interrupted because it's a cated ability, by all means, go for it

funkiestj
02.28.2013 , 05:34 PM | #23
Best single target healer: Op/Scoundrel
Best team healer: Sage/Sorc, nothing beats their AOE heal, hands down.
Do any good rated teams run sage/sorcs healers that are not knockback root and bubble stun specced?

I do believe interrupts are the reason most say scoundrel/operative is better than sage/sorc

Quote: Originally Posted by Overmannus View Post
Mass bubble stun is going away in 2.0, just ignore him
Hallelujah!

More importantly, why are you giving up your AOE heal for bubble stun, when your AOE heal will heal for way more damage than the stun prevents.
Try interrupting my bubble cast. OK, now try interrupting my AoE heal. In rateds, folks know how to use interrupts...

consider the effect of knockbacks on bubbles and AoE heals. Consider player mobility.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

assandir
02.28.2013 , 06:58 PM | #24
The sad part of 2.0 on the testserver right now is that they actually widened the gap between commandos and the other healing classes instead of closing it. It seems bioware realised that after killing dd-commandos there still was the heal spec left to kill off and now they are working on it by buffing the other healing classes and giving the commando a 90 second cooldown utility that no one asked for but no increase in healing at all (lol - knockback heal -lol).
Harmegiddo - Alles Hutten außer Mutti - Jar'Kai Sword

Kalifus
02.28.2013 , 07:11 PM | #25
Ya well if you were talking about the funnest to play then it would be commando hands down. The other two healing specs are so boring to play. There is nothing like having the satisfaction at the end of a warzone putting out more heals than the other two healing specs. Yes you have to work harder to get those numbers but they are achievable. Plus there is nothing like the nerd rage you can create when 4 people think you are going down, and you survive their initial barrage, only for you team to come in and wipe them. Then have those 4 chase you the rest of the match as your team sails off to victory. So in conclusion your can play the other two classes or you can be a real man and play commando/merc healer.

sauerkraut
02.28.2013 , 07:17 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rendolphe View Post
Always fun to get smash for 6.8K on my sage and full it back with my self heal instant cast XD.
Interesting, so let me get this striate. 6.8 K damage is bad and need to be nerfed because all the miserable cry babies swear it's OP, however 6.8 K heal is perfectly OK, actually the cry babies want more.

Overmannus
03.01.2013 , 01:37 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
Interesting, so let me get this striate. 6.8 K damage is bad and need to be nerfed because all the miserable cry babies swear it's OP, however 6.8 K heal is perfectly OK, actually the cry babies want more.
I've seen maras in PTS claim they did 8-9k with 1 hit. I managed to crit heal for 8.3k with a 69 geared PTS sorc.

Tankqull
03.01.2013 , 06:30 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
jep if it is a self only "high" cooldown ability without a guaranted crit it is ok. change smash to a singeltarget ability with a 30 sec CD like the sage selfheal it would be ok. being an ae ability more than twice as mutch ready is not.

matthewlloydAK
03.21.2013 , 04:54 PM | #29
Aiorii

sanchito
03.21.2013 , 07:55 PM | #30
the synergies between the 2 healer also matter a lot. 2 bubble sages is probably the worst combo, sage and scoundrel are great together, even sage and commando are decent.