Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

title bug "the Cutting Edge"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
title bug "the Cutting Edge"

AshlaBoga
02.28.2013 , 01:54 AM | #1
I beat Act 1 on a fresh PTS toon and received notification that I had earned my Account wide title, but the mail never arrived on live. Well that's not entirely accurate, I got notification that I had a new mail but I couldn't find it.

Is there something else I'm supposed to do?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

sabbey
02.28.2013 , 02:24 AM | #2
I am having the same issue with both it and the level 10 title... Though, I don't recall getting any notification at all for either.

AshlaBoga
02.28.2013 , 08:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sabbey View Post
I am having the same issue with both it and the level 10 title... Though, I don't recall getting any notification at all for either.
For the Act 1 title you might have to level up without using the Level Booster, but since you can't leave the starter planet until level 7, that's only 3 levels extra.

I must have spent 6 hours doing Act 1. I would like a BW response on whether it's been changed to include Act 2 or something.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

sabbey
02.28.2013 , 08:39 PM | #4
Yeah, I got the level 10 title today... Though, I will see what happens with the other over the next few days before leveling another low level PTS character.

EDIT: I just finished chapter one on a new Commando... Hopefully, I'll have the title soon.

SW-Angelus
03.06.2013 , 07:36 AM | #5
5 days isn't a necro yet, is it? *hides*

I've recently completed Act1 on a 'fresh' PTS char as well, and didn't receive any notification or title on live. But now I'm wondering what is meant by 'fresh'. This char was created fresh on the PTS, but waaay back when the titles first came around (at which time I got the lvl10 title on this char). Is that still considered eligible, or is 'freshly created for current PTS-patch testing' the criterium?

sabbey
03.07.2013 , 02:03 AM | #6
I did send a ticket though being on the PTS it was closed as a bug report seeing that it mentioned there isn't customer support for that side of the game according to the reply... Still, some clarification as to if the title is still available or if it's currently bugged would be appreciated.

cabled
03.07.2013 , 02:09 AM | #7
iirc it takes a few days for it to reflect on live. and I think you have to do it the old fashioned way (i.e. without the terminal)

sabbey
03.07.2013 , 06:04 AM | #8
I did it both ways, but time will tell...