Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Korrealis Speeder

Screamenko
02.28.2013 , 12:39 AM | #1
As we all remember, the Korrealis mounts were taken from the game before patch 1.2 went live. That patch, entitled Legacy, was a major milestone for SWTOR that connected all your existing characters on a server and gave sense to having characters from different factions on a single server.

However, being mostly a Republic player, I did not get the opportunity to purchase the Korrealis Prince speeder, the PvP one, before it was removed, simply because I was not playing Imperial characters at that time. That speeder, unfortunately, was bound on pickup, which means it was not possible to transfer it to another character anyway. Of course, my Jedi Sentinel has the Republic version of Korrealis PvP speeder, but she lacks the Imperial one.

Since patch 2.0 brings the fantastic achievement system that will include a zero-point achievement for having all the Korrealis speeders, I now have a question: Will the achievement be granted to you for having all four models of the speeder, or only the three ones that you could have bought with a single-faction character? This really concerns me as a collector, who has all the things you could possible have, excluding that speeder.

Alternatively, can those players who already have the PvP Korrealis from one faction receive the speeder of another faction? It only seems fair as those speeders were taken from the game before the introduction of the Legacy system, and the achievements are tied to your Legacy.

Mowermanx
02.28.2013 , 12:42 AM | #2
They have said they are changing the speeders from the achievements, as it was an oversight.

Drudenfusz
02.28.2013 , 12:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
They have said they are changing the speeders from the achievements, as it was an oversight.
BioWare said it will be worth zero points, but they didn't said anything about it not requiring all four of them. OP seems to understand that already, so your post is adding nothing to this thread.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Dimitris_otor
03.03.2013 , 03:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
yes but there is the normal Korrealis speeders there and some called korrealis commander/prince/baron/Sovrain SE
could that be korrealis second edition/special Edition? it has never been in the game before so it might come back as this, and they just dont want to comment on it.