Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

error 1003 x 3 !

pi-sa
12.20.2011 , 02:27 PM | #1
well i just sat in the queue 3 times now and each time got kicked back to 1100 each time and i know quit a few of my guildies have the same problem now at this evening and starts to be some what trivial can u guys pls do someting about it i dont mind sitting a queue as long im forced to start from the back of line 3 times a row here.
nor my guildies i might add

pi-sa

Fidelos
12.20.2011 , 02:30 PM | #2
I was just about to come here and whine about the excact same thing. But i think its funny that i only get the error when im almost finished with the queue

Ninju
12.20.2011 , 02:31 PM | #3
This is getting ridiculous! I have been in queue for 4 hrs now. Been getting kicked from the queue 3 times with an error 1003 and are now back in queue as no. 994. On my other account I have been in game 2 times for the past 4 hrs. and have been kicked after a few minutes in game and are currently no. 995. So a few minutes in game time with 2 account the past 4 hrs.

Ridiculous!

pi-sa
12.20.2011 , 02:49 PM | #4
indeed and its defently on there system and not ours as all get it atm.
we allready have 2 that quit the game must admit if they keep it up i dont think we have alot left in oure guild out 28 when things settle down sad realy

pi-sa