Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

vengeance dps jug useless for pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
vengeance dps jug useless for pvp?

SpoookyGhost
02.27.2013 , 10:09 PM | #1
or am I doing it wrong?
thinking of a respec
or is there a something I'm missing?
is rage any better? Or do I just make a tank?
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

hallucigenocide
02.28.2013 , 01:54 AM | #2
nope it's not useless... it's the only specc i enjoy playing and i've been doing it for over a year without difficulty..
you should provide what lvl you are and what gear,specc & rotation you're using if you reallt want help
Vehm.

BlownSi
02.28.2013 , 10:50 AM | #3
Veng Spec works well for pvp, but the spec is going to look a little different than the PVE Veng spec.

This is what I use for PVP and do well with it, but this is not the end all be all. Just what I like to use.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#1010MZfMrRMhddGRZGz.2
Harmeggido - J'anin - Zophie - Kaase
DaMG - The Shadowlands

bigtonyman
03.01.2013 , 04:03 AM | #4
I used the rage spec for the longest time (Yes I was a smash happy fool). I swapped over to vengeance and have been loving it. You don 't as much AoE damage, but you can quickly dice people up and move on to the next. just my opinion.

Carousel_t
03.03.2013 , 03:26 PM | #5
"Useless" is a point of view. Levels 10-50 id say veng is superior in every way. After you hit 50 and get your recruit, rage becomes superior to a point , all you can do with veng is watch its skills animations. If you cant live without those, go hybrid

Andrew_Past
03.03.2013 , 04:43 PM | #6
Vengeance is getting major boosts in 2.0, so is you enjoy the gameplay/style of it, then stick with it. It will be getting much better.
And'rew - Guardian || And'ria - Sentinel || Praeteria - Juggernaut
The Past Legacy || POT5, Fatman Native
First Guardian Representative
AndrewPast - Twitch