Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do I find this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Where do I find this?

Deuwgster's Avatar

02.27.2013 , 06:14 PM | #1
I've been looking for something similar to this chestpiece for a while since it's just for the republic right now.. where can I find it? I know there is one cuz I've seen someone wear this before.
Also, I prefeer to have it hooded down, already have a hood up one.

brandmlr's Avatar

02.27.2013 , 06:26 PM | #2
Shouldn't be difficult to find on the GTN; the vest is something like 15 k on Red Eclipse...

Deuwgster's Avatar

02.28.2013 , 12:51 PM | #3
I mean something for my IA, that vest is only for the republic side.

Luckeyduckey's Avatar

02.28.2013 , 03:26 PM | #4
Inspiration Vest I think. It's White, and I think it's medium armor. I remember selling one for 700k once...

Deuwgster's Avatar

03.02.2013 , 08:39 AM | #5
Nope, still not that, I'd like to avoid looking like an airplane with all the weird buttflaps and stuff, are there any with just a top?

baskboy's Avatar

03.03.2013 , 02:45 AM | #6
Wel as you posted this on the empire Side i asume you also want to wear it on your agent.
I must disapoint you here
Its a basic orange jedi knight armor for a level 12 .
Even if you would buy it from the republic you cant wear it on your agent.
Beqeus te transfer from rep to emp changes looks also the outfit is smugler and jediknight bound.

I can say there are some light armor That have a simuler pook but yes Its lightarmor and Its not the Same look.

And sorry for bad spelling but hope it helped