Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Daily SWTOR Question

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

itsmymillertime
02.27.2013 , 04:10 PM | #21
Bodwaar

-never mess with a wookie

Jenovan
02.27.2013 , 04:20 PM | #22
Bounty Hunter - Gault. I mean, that's pretty much the kind of stuff he did for 30 years, right?
Warrior - I'd trust Quinn to pull rank and scowl threateningly at the right people to spring me. :P
Consular - Doubtless, Tharan would come up with some hax solution (perhaps with some distraction help from Holiday).
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

TW-Cool
02.27.2013 , 04:32 PM | #23
Tharan would make up some plan to get me out. Then he would ask Holiday if she saw that and remind me that he is a pacifist.

Trollokdamus
02.27.2013 , 04:37 PM | #24
Hmm... as for me, i think Gault is just the right guy for the job. He is a true master of schemes and scams, can bribe literally anyone and has a huge experience in not getting himself caught. However, there should be something that can motivate him to use his exceptional skills to help us, else there is a pretty big chance of him abandoning us and moving on.

ShadowHvo
02.27.2013 , 04:38 PM | #25
Andronikos will probably be the one who gets me into trouble! But hell, a prison cell ain't strong enough to resist my angry dashade Khem val!
Warlord Dreak - Sith Assassin - Deception

CharlesBoyd
02.27.2013 , 04:44 PM | #26 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Clearly, M1-4X would charge directly through any doors, walls, or guards between himself and the prison cell, singing the Republic anthem the whole way.
Charles Boyd | Lead Writer

Sunfire_
02.27.2013 , 04:46 PM | #27
Khem. He doesn't even need to say anything, just seeing him would make people flee. He would probably tell me to get out of it alone, though. Oh well, you win some, you lose some

Jedi_Slayer
02.27.2013 , 04:54 PM | #28
HK, cause he "Kills to Serve", and would enjoy terminating those 'who are already and dead and just don's know it'..

jedimessiah
02.27.2013 , 04:55 PM | #29
2v-r8 ftw !

Lord_Karsk
02.27.2013 , 04:57 PM | #30
Skadge, he would charge in only to tell me how stupid i am for beeing in jail.