Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Daily SWTOR Question

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
02.27.2013 , 02:33 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

In the past, we have posted Daily SWTOR questions on social media and we thought the forums shouldn't be left out on all the fun! So every day in various sub forums we will be posting a daily question. These questions are meant to be fun... Seriously guys, let's just have fun.

Here's our first question:

You just got arrested for starting a fight in a cantina. Which one of your companions will bust you out?

My personal answer is Doc. He would smooth talk the warden for my freedom.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tatile
02.27.2013 , 02:36 PM | #2
Ensign Temple. And she'd go: "Sir, is this part of the usual training regime?"

Kaliyo's the one who actually started it, I was just trying to stop her *shakes fist*

Aeonscythe
02.27.2013 , 02:41 PM | #3
Khem Val- Puny guards do not compare to the great feasts he had at the battles of Yn and Chabosh.
(█████████████████Ξ█°¯°╠⊕⊕⊕⊕╣°¯°█Ξ█████████████████)

chuixupu
02.27.2013 , 02:50 PM | #4
Probably Kaliyo, though only because she would see it as an opportunity for a good bribe (maybe she did start it on purpose). And for fun. Temple would be trying to find a legal process of doing it, Kaliyo would be like, screw that, we're breaking in, raid the fridge and the cargo hold down the hall while you're at it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

rbkrbk
02.27.2013 , 02:53 PM | #5
Mako; She'll slice whatever sub-standard security system they have while simultaneously charming a guard and disabling another with continuous kicks in the crotch.
"The Old Republic is in EA’s top 10 franchises in terms of profitability, “but it’s not in our top five”. “So it’s a business contributor, while important, is not as important as Medal of Honor or Battlefield or FIFA or Madden or The Sims or SimCity..."
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Electronic Arts

BenjaminminU
02.27.2013 , 02:58 PM | #6
Mako, after i'd been caught off guard by Fa'athra's (however you spell it) goons, Mako would arrive dressed as an imperial moff at the holding pen demanding that the deep cover operative be released immediately. Of course the empire would do a bioscan and find that Mako is indeed an imperial moff according to their databases.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

orpheus
02.27.2013 , 03:07 PM | #7
HK - for obvious reasons

Brutus
02.27.2013 , 03:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
HK - for obvious reasons
Yep, HK-51. He'd either blow the wall apart or "delete the troublemakers" that are keeping me in there.

Kira would try to talk her way into getting me out, then use a mind trick or 2 if she couldn't win them over.

Sgt. Rusk would use some obscure Republic military regulation that prohibits the holding of Republic dignitaries/heroes to get me out legally.

AshlaBoga
02.27.2013 , 03:18 PM | #9
Khem Val.

If he couldn't scare them away he'd find a Force Sensitive and eat them. That would probably do the trick.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

CharlieBrown
02.27.2013 , 03:26 PM | #10
SCORPIO sanctions activated.

If you're lucky, you may get to witness her personal evolution.
Fiera × MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild × Prophecy of the Five