Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on Imperial Fleet

GrimmBrothers
02.27.2013 , 02:10 PM | #1
Ok so Im a Level 15 Sith Maurauder,

I used my Emergency Fleet Pass to get to the Fleet, did what I needed to do there but now im stuck.

As I do not have a Ship I cannot find a way to leave, I can get back to Korribaan but from there cannot find a way to Dormund Kaas (which is where I need to be!)

Does anybody know how I can get back there or am I screwed!

Cheers!
Some People are Heroes; Others merley Clap as Heroes walk by...

There is no Death, There is the Force

LukeSaberRattler
02.27.2013 , 02:55 PM | #2
You need to use the elevator to the Dromund Kaas shuttle. You can then take the shuttle back to the planet. I am pretty sure it is the northern elevator on the fleet.
The Harbinger
Snozzberry lvl 60 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion lvl 60 Marauder -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 60 Shadow -- Beskha lvl 57 Mercenary
Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/Rm3kpG

BebeLeBozo
02.27.2013 , 03:51 PM | #3
Look for the Black Talon Flashpoint. Take the elevator behind the droid and when you exit, instead of going straight to the Black Talon, take a left and you'll find the shuttle to Dromund Kaas. Be sure to pick the correct one. If you mouse over the door, it will tell you the destination.

BTW if you run the Black Talon flashpoint (group required) at the end you have a choice to exit to fleet or Dromund Kaas. After running the flashpoint the first time you'll pick up a short mission upon arrival at Dromund Kaas that will give you a little additional XP.

GrimmBrothers
02.28.2013 , 05:41 AM | #4
Oh nice, thx for the replies.

I can't believe I missed the elevator to Dromund Kaas, thought I'd looked everywhere...obviously not!

Thx again!
Some People are Heroes; Others merley Clap as Heroes walk by...

There is no Death, There is the Force