Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

anime/usa animation or live action themed characters you have/will have

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
anime/usa animation or live action themed characters you have/will have

saiyanjedidmv
02.27.2013 , 01:21 PM | #1
so just to repeat the title incase the whole thing doesnt show, what anime/usa animation or live action themed characters you have/will have.
once the cathar become available and if the togruta become available i intend to make some characters named after characters from dragonball z.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

Frog_brains
02.28.2013 , 10:23 AM | #2
most have already been taken or are being held as place holders until new playbable characters arrive. just 3 weeks after launch on multiple servers i tried to make characters based on the anime Ranma 1/2 and they were already taken, then I tried character names based of the sci fi show Andromeda, again already taken. i then tried names from bleach, and one piece again mostly taken.

So unless its' some really obscure manga, or anime show, or a character nobody know you're probably out of luck, unless your very creative on your spelling and use of ", -,' _, in making your names

saiyanjedidmv
02.28.2013 , 12:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Frog_brains View Post
most have already been taken or are being held as place holders until new playbable characters arrive. just 3 weeks after launch on multiple servers i tried to make characters based on the anime Ranma 1/2 and they were already taken, then I tried character names based of the sci fi show Andromeda, again already taken. i then tried names from bleach, and one piece again mostly taken.

So unless its' some really obscure manga, or anime show, or a character nobody know you're probably out of luck, unless your very creative on your spelling and use of ", -,' _, in making your names
this is very true, oh well like you said if you are creative you can probabely think of a variation of the character's name ive seen at least 2 different anakins ingame so far i forget how they differ but yeah.
in my case believe it or not one of my alts jaden'redstar is named after jaden from jedi academy and the name redstar was suppose to be my way of representing both the birthday massacre song redstar and the dc comics hero redstar. so combining names is another option by the way fun fact jaden'redstar despite being named after both a superhero and a jedi is actually a mirialian operative.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

SithKoriandr
02.28.2013 , 03:55 PM | #4
I plan to see lots of Thundercats making their way through the Star Wars universe as soon as Cathar are released!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

DarthDymond
02.28.2013 , 04:45 PM | #5
I've got "Zhuko," my Bounty Hunter with half his face burn-scarred from Avatar: The Last Airbender. As kind of a visual pun on the "Avatar" source I also made him a Chiss (no cat-people yet, so blue skin was the next best thing :-P ).

Sinapus
02.28.2013 , 09:31 PM | #6
I have Alex Louis Armstrong as a Jedi Sage... and the Dirty Pair as a Sentinel (Yuri) and Gunslinger (Kei) at lvl 20, waiting til I get my scoundrel's story finished.

Also waiting is Alicia DeVries, Kaff Tagon.... and Rurouni Kenshin.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary