Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW staff participation on PvP forums is 0.13%

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW staff participation on PvP forums is 0.13%
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cilas
02.27.2013 , 04:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
We are still here! The Combat and PvP devs have been more focused on the PTS forum feedback than the PvP forums atm since we just launched 2.0 on PTS so the gettin' is good for hot feedback. That being said I still have this forum open in a tab and F5ing it dozens of times throughout the day and watching some very interesting threads right now. But as I said in one of my earlier posts in this very forum...

Keep up the great discussions! Cheers!
That's great and all, but it would be VERY beneficial for both the community and yourselves if we could get some kind of acknowledgement on a topic or suggestion that you will be reviewing. Either way, thanks for responding!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

foxmob
02.27.2013 , 04:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
it would be nice if the moderators would either delete or move duplicate QQ threads. like the days that there are 5 "nerf smash" type threads on page 1; get rid of those and consolidate it all into one thread.
to be fair, if there was an official BW response to the issue, I would have a lot more sympathy. in-game, not this forum, I get the impression that the majority of players hate bubble stun and think smash is A) way to easy and B) way too many of them in EVERY wz. iunno. perhaps BW personnel have said something. all I can recall is a kinda sorta response that maybe bubble stun shouldn't be applicable to the entire raid. I mean...QQ is QQ, but I'm not sure how you can deny that these are issues with no closure whatsoever -- except the laughable..."well...there's going to be a xpac soon." like over 6 months after the aforementioned issues arose. that's kinda like saying...well, yeah. global warming is an issue. but it's moot cuz the earth's magnetic field is weakening, and we're gong to eventually be a dead planet ala mars. uh...ok.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Swanea
02.27.2013 , 05:36 PM | #23
I'd like you to do this for maybe the World or Warcraft forums. Not counting MVP posts or "patch note" threads over there. Just to compare since there is so much more posting going on.
Swanea Stormrider

WAR - WoW - LotRO - SWG
Internecion - Apex - FotR - EE/BoT/SWoT

Joesixxpack
02.27.2013 , 06:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
We are still here! The Combat and PvP devs have been more focused on the PTS forum feedback than the PvP forums atm since we just launched 2.0 on PTS so the gettin' is good for hot feedback. That being said I still have this forum open in a tab and F5ing it dozens of times throughout the day and watching some very interesting threads right now. But as I said in one of my earlier posts in this very forum...

Keep up the great discussions! Cheers!
Tell EA I'm selling my 51% stock holdings to [insert nemesis brand here] if their priorities don't allow you guys adequate time to post in the PVP forum.

P.S. - Like others mentioned lurking and noting is great, and of course you guys are busy. But dat yellow text goes a long way towards troop morale...

Rafkin
02.27.2013 , 09:51 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This seems like an excellent post for me to jump into given the topic

We are going to make a more concerted effort to post in all forums, not just PvP, but this forum is certainly a place that we can increase "yellow posts." I am doing my best to go through and find major issues in all of our forums and even if I don't have an answer at the moment, at least let you folks in the community know that we are aware of them.

-eric
We hear this every few months. Nothing changes

publicenemies
02.27.2013 , 11:39 PM | #26
I find it funny they cant fix cc but let you use a skill now while stunned lmao. That is a HUGE slap in the face

Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
We hear this every few months. Nothing changes

Totaltrash
02.28.2013 , 03:45 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by BingoLarsson View Post
Hi!
Amount of threads having staff posts: 55 / 0.134%
Amount of posts by BW staff: 98 / 0.013%
Number of actual warzones played by BW staff/developers: ZERO - "metrics" FTW

SwingApproves
02.28.2013 , 04:14 AM | #28
There is a distinct lack of Commando crying in here, so I will attempt to do so.

*clears throat*

Make us worthwhile for pvp on par with other classes.

Signed,

Long Term Commando4lyfe.

PerinnAybara
02.28.2013 , 05:56 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SwingApproves View Post
There is a distinct lack of Commando crying in here, so I will attempt to do so.

*clears throat*

Signed,

Long Term Commando4lyfe.
Jumps in.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

Laforet
02.28.2013 , 06:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SwingApproves View Post

*clears throat*

Signed,

Long Term Commando4lyfe.
Be careful of what you ask, they can read it and make your class be on par with the SORCERER class for pvp.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED