Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on patching

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HyperDawg
03.01.2013 , 02:47 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings all,

Please post up a copy of your most recent launcher logs within spoiler tags("[spoiler][/spoiler])

Looking for assistance. I've repaired 5+ times already and used the FixLauncher. Once it does start to install, the best I've gotten to is 57% and then it hangs.

Thanks.

Spoiler

Ojibemukwa
03.01.2013 , 04:21 PM | #72
okay grandtotal of 65 hours later, everything re-downloaded, Im signed in and I think its working.

RayonChristie
03.02.2013 , 10:50 AM | #73
OK guys I've had the same problem as well but I managed to find a fix.

The problem I had (not being able to install main assets 106 past 63%) was caused by starting the launcher through SWTOR UNLEASHED ver 3.3.1 by clicking on "swtor unleashed" instead of "swtor retail" .

The three things I then did to resolve this were:

1. Flush my dns (click here to see how)

2. Update internet explorer or download version 10 (click here to go to download page). After you update/download internet explorer you will need to restart your computer. Even if you do not use internet explorer as your main browser you should still do this.

3. Start SWTOR UNLEASHED and when given the option on how you would like to start the launcher click "swtor retail".

If all goes well your patch update should resume installing the patch from the position you were previously stuck on. You can then go back to starting your game through SWTOR UNLEASHED but remember to click"swtor retail" for when you need to download a new patch and click "swtor unleashed" when you want to play the game.