Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hoods no longer work with helmets?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Hoods no longer work with helmets?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rbkrbk
02.27.2013 , 10:37 AM | #11
Can anyone confirm this is the case with the Voss Social V chestpiece? Is the hood down on that one too? That outfit was a huge part of the character for me.
"The Old Republic is in EA’s top 10 franchises in terms of profitability, “but it’s not in our top five”. “So it’s a business contributor, while important, is not as important as Medal of Honor or Battlefield or FIFA or Madden or The Sims or SimCity..."
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Electronic Arts

EricMusco
02.27.2013 , 10:41 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you all for the information, I am going to pass this on for investigation.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

KitePolaris
02.27.2013 , 10:47 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thank you all for the information, I am going to pass this on for investigation.

-eric
Thank you.

Einzel
02.27.2013 , 10:48 AM | #14
I don't know if it's linked but It was the same isue on PTS server... I'm really tired by these hoods/helms issues..

Rktina
02.27.2013 , 10:48 AM | #15
Same issue with Supreme Inquisitor robes. My equipped Enshrouding Force Headgear now doesn't work with the hood in place. Sigh...

Btw, same issue on the PTS.

DarthDymond
02.27.2013 , 10:48 AM | #16
Confirmed for my "Traditional Dramassian Silk Headgear" too, although oddly it's not glitched on my Inquisitor's Black Hole Headgear (Hood's still up for that one).

Harsisus
02.27.2013 , 10:53 AM | #17
Ancient Seeker's Headgear, with the Phantom Chestguard, used to look awesome. Now I either have to turn off the mask, or look like I just dipped my characters head in paint.

Thanks BioWare, your testing team is amazing.

Have you actually got a clue about MMOs and the associated QA that's required?

KitePolaris
02.27.2013 , 11:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Confirmed for my "Traditional Dramassian Silk Headgear" too, although oddly it's not glitched on my Inquisitor's Black Hole Headgear (Hood's still up for that one).
Interesting. Thanks for the info. :3

nicosand
02.27.2013 , 11:20 AM | #19
same for me on my assassin. Using Honored Saberist's Harness chest with an Traditional Demicot Headgear, with the hood up it looked awesome, Now, it looks ****...

Kosef
02.27.2013 , 11:20 AM | #20
I just don't understand why this is still an ongoing issue this far into the game being released.

Really... under options..hood up/hood down. That's all we need.
Jung Ma: The Sicarii Legacy
EMPIRE:[Korvah-Mara][Kraven-Merc][Kosef-Sorc]