Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voss World PvP Event

HexDecimalUK
03.05.2013 , 05:33 PM | #81
Voss event was terrific but my frames just couldn't keep up most of the time might i suggest lower player cap worlds and multiple instance fights less players but better performance you know?

PS you made my bum sore on ilum bravo! I'l have to like, formulate a strategy now i know you're coming for me
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecímalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

Pistols-GS
03.05.2013 , 06:10 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Natharon View Post
I'm not surprised you don't know what pvp is, you didn't in the last game.
Lol this ^
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Quinlynn
03.05.2013 , 07:57 PM | #83
I'm not surprised you don't know what pvp is, you didn't in the last game.
What game was that and exactly what it is you refer too?

I don't know who you are or how you know what I did or didn't do in a game that has been shut down for over a year.

Your completely unsubstantiated statement is under whelming.

Try again butter cup.

Quinlynn
03.05.2013 , 08:02 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
I'm a big baby.
Lol this^

HexDecimalUK
03.07.2013 , 04:01 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinlynn View Post
Lul, typical imp double standard.

I don't camp people at a cloning droid and that is for a fact against the TOS. While the imp little mind can't see the diference, BW does. How I choose to play the game, within the rules, is my perogative, period. If you have a problem with what I do, then you can file a ticket. Also, funny how imps convienently forget that imps camp the republic heroic as well.

I make the entire republic faction look bad? LOL, either you are giving me way too much credit or you exagerate to satisfy your own hurt feelings. As far as being disliked. I don't view this game as a popularity contest.

Lul, again, double standard. NPCs are tools to be used, just not against imps. Try again sport. I fight people away from that area all the time. However I would not expect any imp to admit it. My favorite line when I beat an imp 1 v 1 is, "Be sure to tell your weak imp friends we had a 1 v 1 and you lost.".

Thanks for the LOLs.
you must be the ilum guy, i wish you actually could clone yourself so i can have more PVP while questing, i feel bad for you're faction everytime i get a quest done uncontested. i myself prefer to patrol the whole planet but i wish i had you're patience, being the "boss" in heroic areas is so much fun against groups i just hope to get lucky when i stop inside it but this last week i made a point to just keep myself awake and alert and wait. people don't seem to appreciate that there is a reason there is no champion NPC or that there is a respawn droid hidden just round the corner, why else would it be there? ever thought that npcs are provided to help players DEFEND? to protect people and are actually necessary for OPVP to keep it alive. im glad someone raised this point in here im very tired of all the but hurt from other imps who just expect to farm easy creds and loot, it makes me sick when imps get so personal towards pubs who stay and take time out of their day to provide a pvp experience and often tell them to make a group and L2OPVP. i feel jealous of every pub i find and im happy to punish every one that goes it alone into MY faction territory win or loose its meant to be fun and ongoing. startrek online has a similar thing thats actually supported by its community i feel bad for star wars that it's version is just farmed and showed up so much by an RPG type of MMO game.

oh and i will get you! electro net has you're name on it
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecímalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

Cilas
03.07.2013 , 04:05 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I think he was on SWG. On Flurry?

I've always avoided paying any attention to him if it's who I think it is. Those of you that get involved only really encourage it to go on and on and on.
I played SWG flurry, name doesn't ring a bell.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
03.07.2013 , 04:06 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
Voss event was terrific but my frames just couldn't keep up most of the time might i suggest lower player cap worlds and multiple instance fights less players but better performance you know?

PS you made my bum sore on ilum bravo! I'l have to like, formulate a strategy now i know you're coming for me
No idea what the cap was until we got there.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Pistols-GS
03.07.2013 , 04:10 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I played SWG flurry, name doesn't ring a bell.
CIA - Scorche / Kajin

That's who it is Cilas.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Natharon
03.07.2013 , 04:30 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
CIA - Scorche / Kajin

That's who it is Cilas.
Man nothing beat him crying to me an hour after I reverse ganked him on a hunt. Especially when it happens 100 times.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...enShot0027.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...enShot0017.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...Shot0006-2.jpg

Best quote in my chat boxes "9 kills on this toon and I can already find friend Scorche."
♠THE NATHARON LEGACY♠
I Didn't Win The Blue Ribbon, But It Is In My Possession.
<WEAPONS OF WAR>

Master_Nate
03.07.2013 , 04:50 PM | #90
Man nothing beat him crying to me an hour after I reverse ganked him on a hunt. Especially when it happens 100 times.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...enShot0027.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...enShot0017.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...Shot0006-2.jpg

Best quote in my chat boxes "9 kills on this toon and I can already find friend Scorche."
Careful now...he's such a hard core forum goer that he reported my post for a link (which was completely innocent but you know how he is with the TOS booklet in his back pocket) I left yesterday as if he was so utterly offended that he had to take it to another jurisdiction.

Quin is the real deal folks...keep it clean...or get a warning....such a *cough*joke*cough*
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five