Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BESTESTer West O-Wpvp server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BESTESTer West O-Wpvp server?

Evomax
12.13.2011 , 01:04 PM | #1
Where should I go? I want to play empire but may have to play Republic because of pop. I like to play the underdog.

rivetOr
12.13.2011 , 01:08 PM | #2
In for this. Most threads and open world pvp advocates are on East coast servers. Let's figure out an identical West coast server.

Jaku
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #3
I'm guessing Dark Reaper or The Swiftsure would be your best bet. I know Swiftsure is the unofficial oceanic server, but outside that I don't know of any coordination.
"Your chances come in two shapes. Slim, and fat." - Mace Windu

Quote:
This is a story driven story.

NoseNuggets
12.13.2011 , 01:19 PM | #4
Swiftsure seems to have the most balanced guild deployment between emp/rep. and there is the ocianic comunity as well, so off hours will still have a reasonable pop.

Evomax
12.13.2011 , 01:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NoseNuggets View Post
Swiftsure seems to have the most balanced guild deployment between emp/rep. and there is the ocianic comunity as well, so off hours will still have a reasonable pop.
I just want great pvp, no que times, and able to play emp without having to wait for reb to que or hunt for 1-2 hours before i see someone.

NoseNuggets
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #6
you cant have loads of people and no queue times. thats the give/take. you can either suffer queue times for the first few weeks and be on a server with lots of people, lots of pvp, and lots of guilds or be on a server with no queue and a much less lively community.

Kingstonian
12.13.2011 , 04:29 PM | #7
I'm on Swiftsure and it seems to be pretty well balanced as far as emp and rep guilds, also I was able to play for about an hour before work, and there were quite a few Aussies talking in chat, so that means no lack in 3am PvP.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Stovokor
12.13.2011 , 04:31 PM | #8
I have put up some data here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=7711

ps. If anyone has info on recent switches pls do tell. Thx
Stovokor
Honey Badgers | Hidden Fortress

Wound in The Force | The Bastion

CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 04:47 PM | #9
Wound in the force is the best server.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!