Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Flashpoints in 2.0

MDR_WeedKnight
02.28.2013 , 06:48 AM | #11
the old hm fp will now give expeirience for running them. that is you incentive to run them plus they drop blackhole campain now.

wainot-keel
02.28.2013 , 06:59 AM | #12
Can anyone comment on the new bonus bosses ? I couldn't get play them yesterday, so I'm curious.

Lightning_
02.28.2013 , 07:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MDR_WeedKnight View Post
the old hm fp will now give expeirience for running them. that is you incentive to run them plus they drop blackhole campain now.
Any idea how much XP will they give? Will if be faster than just doing Makeb?

Heezdedjim
02.28.2013 , 10:03 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
What's the point of running the non-HM FPs? You already level past them on your way to 50.
Well, people do level on nothing but FPs, either because they like playing in groups rather than solo, or because they just can't stand the thought of grinding those horrid planet quests again. From that standpoint, the level 50 FPs are just more of the same that you did from 1-49. So people might decide to try and grind out FPs and ops at 50 rather than running (or rerunning) Makeb to level up.

Of course, you may have to do Makeb dailies and weeklies anyway to get your Basic Commendations, and it's not clear if the HM 50 FPs will give enough XP to level up to 55 on their own either. The real problem will be that most people just decide to skip them, since they're no longer "endgame," and so getting a group will take ages.

Petnil
02.28.2013 , 10:45 AM | #15
if the daily random dungeon only consists of 5 FP they will get boring pretty damn fast. Especially since the new FPīs are wellknown normal FP made hard mode. I hope thereīs some new FP's in RotHc too.

I know itīs a tiny expansion, but imo there should be new FPīs in an expansion and i hope thereīs more than just 1 or 2. Theese new hardmodes arenīt realy new FP's but if itīs to get more variables into our daily groupfinder itīs ok.
If thatīs all there is it's just not ok.

TralyanSavo
02.28.2013 , 11:00 AM | #16
To people running them on the PTS, what gear are you running them in? The reason I ask is because if you are running in a full set of the new tier of gear, I imagine they are going to appear easier than they will on live. For instance, LI HM is very easy when your team is in 61/63 level gear but pretty challenging when everyone is in Columi. Likewise, if you're in Dread Guard on these new HM FP's, perhaps they will be much tougher until you get a good deal of Arkanian.

Anyway, hoping that some of the new HM's will be very challenging. Lost Island is the only fun HM FP left and they are nerfing it so here's hoping there's a challenging new HM FP.
Ryaffil (Shadow Tank, Main) - Ryaffia (Guardian) - Odinsun (Sentinel) - Mintass (Commando) - Ryaffam (Gunslinger)
Tralyan (Sorcerer) - Echeara (Juggernaut) - Cran (Mercenary) - Zobess (Operative)
Death Mark - The Shadowlands

Elear
02.28.2013 , 11:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightning_ View Post
Any idea how much XP will they give? Will if be faster than just doing Makeb?
Can't compare values when one of them is unknown, like exp given on Makeb. But you still will want to to run missions on Makeb, since reputation from there is required to buy some entry level weapons and schematics.

Heezdedjim
02.28.2013 , 04:33 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TralyanSavo View Post
To people running them on the PTS, what gear are you running them in? The reason I ask is because if you are running in a full set of the new tier of gear, I imagine they are going to appear easier than they will on live. For instance, LI HM is very easy when your team is in 61/63 level gear but pretty challenging when everyone is in Columi. Likewise, if you're in Dread Guard on these new HM FP's, perhaps they will be much tougher until you get a good deal of Arkanian.
I doubt anyone has run them on PTS in anything less than full Arkanian, since you get a full set of it just for clicking the power up console a few times. Of course that means everyone is "testing" them while already stupidly overgeared for them, since Arkanian is the designated set for hard mode 55 ops.

Heezdedjim
02.28.2013 , 04:37 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
I hope thereīs some new FP's in RotHc too.
There are. I guess you didn't notice that they added the word [HARDMODE] to the names of Hammer Station, Athiss, and Cademimu. That's three new flashpoints right there.

Some people just won't be pleased.

GalaxyStrong
02.28.2013 , 06:09 PM | #20
Quote:
There are. I guess you didn't notice that they added the word [HARDMODE] to the names of Hammer Station, Athiss, and Cademimu. That's three new flashpoints right there.

Some people just won't be pleased.
He's wondering if there are going to be new FP's that revolve around RoTHC itself. Hammer Station, Athisis and Mando Raider are NOT new FP's they are just more challenging now. I believe the OP Scum&Villainy will revolve around RoTHC ( I Think) but there has been no news of actual NEW FP's but, one can hope.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN