Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I hate sentinels, an ode to Youngster

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
I hate sentinels, an ode to Youngster

stringcat
02.27.2013 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
edit: Feken is alright because he killed Valya one time.
No. Not acceptable.
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Raazmir
02.27.2013 , 04:22 PM | #12
Pubs have such a high percentage of sentinel/marauders that make me realize im going to have to pack up and move around rather than burn a few cooldowns and watch the dude attacking me die in my aoe compared to impside
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech

PoliteAssasin
02.27.2013 , 05:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Raazmir View Post
Pubs have such a high percentage of sentinel/marauders that make me realize im going to have to pack up and move around rather than burn a few cooldowns and watch the dude attacking me die in my aoe compared to impside
Defensive roll is a beautiful thing.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Mindsting
02.28.2013 , 05:28 AM | #14
Duel Youngster?

Also I hate sentinels.
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

PoliteAssasin
02.28.2013 , 06:32 AM | #15
Can't duel youngster. His legacy name gives him a passive OP buff. He's the only sentinel immune to nerfs, and runs the 0/0/0 spec and still comes out on top. His guarded by the force is still 5 seconds long, but he never needs to pop it.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Quendishir
02.28.2013 , 12:58 PM | #16
I like shorts. They are comfy and easy to wear.

Mindsting
03.01.2013 , 02:18 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Can't duel youngster. His legacy name gives him a passive OP buff. He's the only sentinel immune to nerfs, and runs the 0/0/0 spec and still comes out on top. His guarded by the force is still 5 seconds long, but he never needs to pop it.
Dat 0/0/0 spec beats my extra skill tree with the 1/3/3/7 spec. I could have sworn his smash hit for 20k and he wasn't even in smash spec.
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

PoliteAssasin
03.01.2013 , 02:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindsting View Post
Dat 0/0/0 spec beats my extra skill tree with the 1/3/3/7 spec. I could have sworn his smash hit for 20k and he wasn't even in smash spec.
Its all in the legacy name. I know what I'm doing when they give us a chance to change it.

J_Fred
03.01.2013 , 11:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Its all in the legacy name. I know what I'm doing when they give us a chance to change it.
mine will be the child protective services legacy, watch out young
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

Youngster
03.02.2013 , 01:13 AM | #20
quick question, do sentinels get marked in a WZ?
worse sentinel ever