Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bioware, we want to be able to CHOOSE our warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware, we want to be able to CHOOSE our warzones

lennert's Avatar


lennert
02.26.2013 , 05:50 PM | #1
This has bothered me since launch, I love huttball but I always get stuck in any other warzone.
I just think it would make PvP more attractive and more fun for everyone
Jolee Bindo: You know the problem with the youth nowadays? They are YOUNG!

VIncentBlaze's Avatar


VIncentBlaze
02.26.2013 , 05:52 PM | #2
Not a bad idea.. Kinda gets annoying getting in the same warzone 3 times in a row. maybe something like the group finder where you could chose the ones you want to be in?

lennert's Avatar


lennert
02.26.2013 , 05:57 PM | #3
Exactly, its like doing a FP but not knowing out front which one
Jolee Bindo: You know the problem with the youth nowadays? They are YOUNG!

lennert's Avatar


lennert
02.26.2013 , 06:04 PM | #4
Exactly, its like doing a FP but not knowing out front which one
Jolee Bindo: You know the problem with the youth nowadays? They are YOUNG!

Sideblaze's Avatar


Sideblaze
02.26.2013 , 06:08 PM | #5
NO! You don't seem to understand, I enjoy the randomness of the warzones, So that means that others have to suffer because i have a superiority complex.

lennert's Avatar


lennert
02.26.2013 , 06:10 PM | #6
So they can still put a random roll in it for people like you
Jolee Bindo: You know the problem with the youth nowadays? They are YOUNG!

SOULCASTER's Avatar


SOULCASTER
02.26.2013 , 06:11 PM | #7
If i could choose my warzone I would do huttball 90% of the time, with maybe a voidstar thrown in the other 10% of the time. I would never play Hypergates. That new warzone is horrible. Everything about it as bad. From the reverse and super long cloner doors, to getting stuck on the environment blocks and instnatly dying. Bad warzones are bad.

Give me huttball
Prophecy of the Five
Live Stream @ twitch.tv/CidxPvP
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Season 3 Furious All-Star

lennert's Avatar


lennert
02.26.2013 , 06:13 PM | #8
Yet you are forced to play it or leave and reque...
Jolee Bindo: You know the problem with the youth nowadays? They are YOUNG!

SOULCASTER's Avatar


SOULCASTER
02.26.2013 , 06:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lennert View Post
Yet you are forced to play it or leave and reque...
Yeah I dont leave warzones. Quitters are worse than bad warzones.
Prophecy of the Five
Live Stream @ twitch.tv/CidxPvP
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Season 3 Furious All-Star

yauhen_pt's Avatar


yauhen_pt
02.26.2013 , 06:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by lennert View Post
Yet you are forced to play it or leave and reque...
Aye, leave wz and req is the best solution atm. I think they ll never give us the choice, since servers do not have enough pvprs.
The Red Eclipse Zenaar assassin | Zenaor juggernaut | Zenair sage | Argh operative