Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Team, Assemble!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

belhawk
02.26.2013 , 05:42 PM | #11
bw may want to q&a classes from the start for bugs. I have a consular & knight who had monsters evade and run away in to tunnel/cave area leading up for the forge. Also, my sith warrior had sith evade and run away in the with acedemy in the story line quest.
cpu: intel i7 3820 w/8 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x eVGA gtx 980 w/361.43 O/S: Win 7 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX case: CM Storm

cashogy_reborn
02.26.2013 , 06:19 PM | #12
this is what, the 5th time we've been "reintroduced" to the community team?

and when did joveth leave? he banned me and i didnt even get to say goodbye!
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Twickers
02.26.2013 , 06:21 PM | #13
Joveth's departure? Wait what? He quit or something?
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

DarthZaul
02.26.2013 , 06:41 PM | #14
If the phrase 'eldergame' was Joveth's idea, feel free to stop using it cos it sounds stupid.

dscount
02.26.2013 , 06:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
Joveth's departure? Wait what? He quit or something?
Yesterday he posted a farewell note on DEV and it was promptly removed. Someone posted in General and he responded to that one.
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

Sledgeweb
02.26.2013 , 07:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

With Joveth's departure I just wanted to pop in and take this opportunity to have us, the Community team, reintroduce ourselves! I know at times you will have seen our names in different spots on the forums, Reddit, or social media, but I figured a formal "hello, I am this guy/girl" would be way better! I will have the other Community folks post below.

As you can already see, my name is Eric Musco! I have a bunch of different roles on the Community team but the things that are most public facing are that I handle BioWare's communication to guilds and fan sites (I actually came from a fan site myself!).

When it comes to The Old Republic itself, I am a big elder game player. I love diving into Operations and the occasional Warzone. I have two 50's currently and am working on my third, why did no one tell me Marauders were so much fun?

I also have an extreme love for our Rakghoul forum smileys!

-eric
Thanks for doing this. Kudos to BW for being much more active in communicating lately. I just hope it keeps up. It is very much appreciated! Out of curiosity, is Joveth's position one that will be filled with a new hire? Or are you not actively seeking to keep that position staffed? I haven't seen this addressed anywhere. Thank you!

Tatile
02.26.2013 , 07:05 PM | #17
Whatever happened to Ms. Berryman? Is she ok?

Eillack
02.26.2013 , 07:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Clearly you don't read the PvP forums >_>
^ This is why I had no idea we even had a Community Team still.

Antiskeptic
02.26.2013 , 07:10 PM | #19
My question is, who on the team now looks after the issue of APAC server population?

Would be good to know that someone will be taking over/continuing to work on this.
//

VigDiath
02.26.2013 , 07:23 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

I am an “altoholic” – I spend a lot of time figuring out creative ways to level up my characters with the Legacy System. I currently have two level 50s and three characters in their 40’s that I switch between, plus about 5 lower levels. - You're slacking

I look forward to chatting with y’all – especially about the story ("The Fourth Pillar"), Companions, and Flashpoints in our game. - Is that a hint of what we can expect with ROTHC??? Would love to get more story for my Shadow!

Pa-chow!

Courtney
Looking forward to "The Fourth Pillar" you alluded to up there!
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)