Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Selling Gree Reputation Now That Event Is Over

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Selling Gree Reputation Now That Event Is Over

hthrbrk
02.26.2013 , 03:36 PM | #1
I think people should be able to sell their left over Gree Reputation to those who weren't able to make the reputation status that they wanted in the short time that the event was up. It'll at least put the left overs to use and make others happy that were too busy for the event. ^^

What do you other SWTOR players think?

SWGEvictee
02.26.2013 , 03:42 PM | #2
It wouldn't bother me if players could sell their tokens, but I would neither sell mine nor buy more from others.

jgoldsack
02.26.2013 , 03:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by hthrbrk View Post
I think people should be able to sell their left over Gree Reputation to those who weren't able to make the reputation status that they wanted in the short time that the event was up. It'll at least put the left overs to use and make others happy that were too busy for the event. ^^

What do you other SWTOR players think?
As opposed to being able to save them and use them next week to gain more gree rep? The "leftovers" can be used every week until they are no longer "leftovers"....
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

hthrbrk
02.26.2013 , 03:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
As opposed to being able to save them and use them next week to gain more gree rep? The "leftovers" can be used every week until they are no longer "leftovers"....
I'm sure some people would be perfectly happy with having Champion and not needing to go any further, and would prefer the credits.

jgoldsack
02.26.2013 , 04:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by hthrbrk View Post
I'm sure some people would be perfectly happy with having Champion and not needing to go any further, and would prefer the credits.
That's fine. I don't see any reason to make them tradeable at all. Keeping them and using them is a perfectly fine option. If you want to use them, use them. If you don't then simply throw them away. There is no need to change them.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

Hyfy
02.26.2013 , 05:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
That's fine. I don't see any reason to make them tradeable at all. Keeping them and using them is a perfectly fine option. If you want to use them, use them. If you don't then simply throw them away. There is no need to change them.
Or give them the option to sell em off for a few bucks if they want to.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

AesirUesugi
02.26.2013 , 05:14 PM | #7
THis is a valid suggestion. I personally don't think it's necessary though.

JediRelentless
02.26.2013 , 07:43 PM | #8
Awful idea. The Gree event is a recurring event . You'll have many times this year to earn Gree Rep.

Reputation should have to be earned. That's why they call it reputation.

althene
02.26.2013 , 07:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
Awful idea. The Gree event is a recurring event . You'll have many times this year to earn Gree Rep.

Reputation should have to be earned. That's why they call it reputation.
Tell that the the politicians doing anything they can to buy your vote...

Money, it turns out, is a pretty good way to earn a reputation with someone.

Toweleeeie
02.27.2013 , 02:47 AM | #10
I would love to sell my Rep, I have enough to get to legend and then some.
Can I has more Sandbox?