Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Ranked PvP Question

Elogio
03.07.2013 , 01:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Roast-Beast View Post
I don't understand why people are waiting for 2.0 to drop. This server has the most teams queuing. Try to keep it that way. We played 4 teams last night in an hour and a half and there were 4-5 othere teams we didn't get to play. (Yes I counted black suns queue dodge). It's more fun getting stomped in rateds than it is rolling in regs.
Who did Black Sun queue dodge last night?

JohnElias
03.07.2013 , 03:49 PM | #22
Must have been the game where we lost a player, I would have loved to play Bad Company. Unfortunately I rather our guild represent themselves with a full 8 than a gimped team.
<Immortal> Xæhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

Koyaanisqat
03.08.2013 , 08:02 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnElias View Post
Must have been the game where we lost a player, I would have loved to play Bad Company. Unfortunately I rather our guild represent themselves with a full 8 than a gimped team.
It's just a video game.

Stop taking it so seriously. You don't wanna be like Ven who breaks his own VoiP server screaming when his ranked team loses.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Jonoku
03.08.2013 , 03:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Koyaanisqat View Post
It's just a video game.

Stop taking it so seriously. You don't wanna be like Ven who breaks his own VoiP server screaming when his ranked team loses.
lol...

Z-ToXiN
03.09.2013 , 05:24 AM | #25
Sounds like a lot of teams are queing for RWZs on this server. And not too long ago I was hearing cries of "dead server!" here. Once in a while if Im bored I check on my old server's forums, nice to see RWZs are happening here still.

I remember playing against Credit Shot and Black Suns waaay back before the summer around May-June, about the only guild names mentioned I recognize. Greetings from The Bastion.
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos

Jonoku
03.09.2013 , 12:54 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
Sounds like a lot of teams are queing for RWZs on this server. And not too long ago I was hearing cries of "dead server!" here. Once in a while if Im bored I check on my old server's forums, nice to see RWZs are happening here still.

I remember playing against Credit Shot and Black Suns waaay back before the summer around May-June, about the only guild names mentioned I recognize. Greetings from The Bastion.
There are still cries, some people want off but they don't see a point in repeating the same request. Or they must of decided to counter spam CS and send in tickets.

I came to this server with a guild I've known for years since the days of SWG. My intention was to ignore RP all together while some members in the guild like it. I'm no longer with that guild and they haven't bothered with SWTOR for a while now. Plans change and that is why some people want off the server. I stuck with that guild for years because I have a sense of loyalty.

I doubt its a population problem. I came back to the game the past dec and I'm reminded why I wanted off the server last july/august as well as why I unsubbed, little to do with the population, its just fine. Bad memories that bug me.

Anishor
03.11.2013 , 07:13 AM | #27
I have give major props to Black Sun for helping organize an interguild effort for ranked pvp on the imp side =)

Was good to put voices to names.
Transcendence, Jung Ma
Sranishor ( Vengeance | Vigilance) Sran ( Carnage | Combat )
Council
"The Light in the Shadow."