Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Ranked PvP Question

Ovan_Oh-One
02.26.2013 , 06:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by lobobizarro View Post
Why does your link take to Crimson Elite's website?

Crimson Elite I have heard of, 3rd Jung Ma Guild to clear Eternal Conflict Nightmare, right after Sithhiker's who was second. Is Cookies & Wookies a "cute name" for Crimson Elite? And your name is similar to Les.

I was actually thinking you were in the wrong server forum until you stated OCP was one of the best close to OoS. You have either been inactive, but I dunno what OoS you have been playing against, most if not all left SWTOR for GW2.

Caine's guild, Black Sun, is perhaps the most expert guild in RWZ topics, as they queue up quite often.

Cookise & Wookies should join our regular schedule. We do not RWZ on Thursdays, but we do on Wed & Fri. We usually get like 5 pops, it would be great if we could get 10+ pops against a variety of guilds on SLOW NIGHTS. Sometimes fighting the same team over and over beats the point of the entire thing.

Anyway, JOIN US! We hope to see your Consular composition in action!
I'm assuming you've never been trolled before?
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

Jonoku
02.26.2013 , 06:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
ikr LOL

Ovan_Oh-One
02.26.2013 , 07:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by lobobizarro View Post

Sorry, but I have never seen your guild in the RWZ, ever. Pubs we mostly see doing RWZ is Coordinated Confusion, Immortal (most of the time) and Credit Shot (rarely).
Credit Shot would queue more however... due to inclement weather in other parts of the country and other raisins our members have been unable to log on, or stay on a reliable connection. Also, a portion of us have taken more interest in the PTS in preparation for 2.0/Makeb. Hopefully we will be able to queue again soon™.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

lobobizarro
02.26.2013 , 08:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
LOL nice

But yeah, would be nice to get more guilds active during these RWZ nights.

There is a channel going on to coordinate RWZ teams and times, /cjoin ranked
POWERTECH
Jung Ma / Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy / Shield Tech
Squadron11.11.11

XscottguyX
02.27.2013 , 12:07 AM | #15
I'll work on getting our guys back into doing ranked warzones. For the longest time the only guild that ever Q'ed was Credit Shot and playing the same people every day gets stale. If there truly is more than 1 guild that q's up now (and not just say they will in the forums) we will definitely start running again.
Scottguy Scottgirl Scottbroad Scottlady Scottchap Scottdude Acmepackers Gbpackers Ibleedcheese

Zeeke
02.27.2013 , 05:22 PM | #16
Wait Cookies and wookies still play? I haven't seen any of you guys in warzones for god knows how long lol.

Jen'jidai will be trying for competitive ranked again at 2.0, hopefully the queues will pop more often when the expansion comes out. We are currently working on getting a somewhat decent composition for ranked, 6 sorcerer's don't really roll too well lol.
Saarai Kaar, Jedi Covenant server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kázra Sunreaver | Guild Leader of Saarai Kaar

Dancally
02.27.2013 , 10:42 PM | #17
In a universe where wookies exist cookies will always follow.
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

Akrisad
03.06.2013 , 02:59 AM | #18
@ The prototype comments. You are correct, many of us have erratic schedules and do not run ranked games on a regular basis( or even at all lately). Come 2.0, I do hope to see more/hear about more ranked games going on the server.
Eisys Lesathe Operative
<The Imperial Guard>

HaemmernZeit
03.06.2013 , 11:28 PM | #19
Hi all, I just wanted to say that I am getting some old guildies (mostly former Dark Empire, still need to fill two spots) together on March 13th to do some rateds. While we don't expect to win every match (some of us still have some BM gear I think), I think it will still be fun. Hopefully we can get more than the 1 match a night we were used to. Hope to see you all there!

Roast-Beast
03.07.2013 , 11:49 AM | #20
I don't understand why people are waiting for 2.0 to drop. This server has the most teams queuing. Try to keep it that way. We played 4 teams last night in an hour and a half and there were 4-5 othere teams we didn't get to play. (Yes I counted black suns queue dodge). It's more fun getting stomped in rateds than it is rolling in regs.
Theboss
BADCOMPANY
Quote: Originally Posted by Richoshist View Post
Cuz they don't want all the SWTOR chicks sending them their underwear in the mail. Duh.