Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sullust Interception BUGGED.

Berronaxftw
02.25.2013 , 02:38 PM | #1
Yeah this thing has to be bugged, just attempted this with a full grade 4 ship and the following happened..

I fired 4 rockets at just ONE of the little ships and it didnt destroy it.. FOUR ROCKETS.

just ONE of the little ships took down all my shields and my ships health bar to 90% in 2 seconds

Fix this damn thing ffs

RedPands
02.25.2013 , 06:01 PM | #2
Isnt that the one with the super powerful ship that takes a crap load of rockets to kill?
If so your point is invalid
We are not running away... just making a tactical advance in the other direction
Diddett - 55 PT Didet - 55 Sorc Lizu - 55 Op Didumz - 55 Sniper Raalwa - 55 Sage Patient'bear - 55 Marauder Talcano - 55 Assassin

AshlaBoga
02.25.2013 , 06:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Yeah this thing has to be bugged, just attempted this with a full grade 4 ship and the following happened..

I fired 4 rockets at just ONE of the little ships and it didnt destroy it.. FOUR ROCKETS.

just ONE of the little ships took down all my shields and my ships health bar to 90% in 2 seconds

Fix this damn thing ffs
That's working as intended. The ship that does 90% in two seconds is a different model. You need to strafe more and focus fire on it.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Fubarq
02.28.2013 , 03:02 PM | #4
I always pop my Electronic Warfare Pod when that bomber appears. Use your power converter to switch to attack mode and pound the bomber with blasters and missiles repeatedly. He will go DOWN, and you will win