Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add More Glowing Eyes Colors and Make Them Toggle

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Add More Glowing Eyes Colors and Make Them Toggle

Elfa
02.25.2013 , 11:42 AM | #1
Add some more colors of glowing eyes like blue and purple and make them toggle on and off instead of the small activation time they now have.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Magnusheart
02.25.2013 , 11:59 PM | #2
Indeed.

Maybe give lightside max people a gentle golden aura, like a heavily toned down version of the consular heal glow thats noticable, but not too noticable like OMG HAI IM GOOD GUY.

Or even, for the new pack series, a body aura glow, or a holocron heal item that does so like using the life day orb.

dovid-r
02.28.2013 , 06:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Indeed.

Maybe give lightside max people a gentle golden aura, like a heavily toned down version of the consular heal glow thats noticable, but not too noticable like OMG HAI IM GOOD GUY.

Or even, for the new pack series, a body aura glow, or a holocron heal item that does so like using the life day orb.
for that matter:

1. have 'light side corruption'
2. give dark side max people a gentle purple aura, like a toned down version of an assassain's harnessed darkness that's noticeable, but not too noticeable, something that says OMG HAI IM A BAD GUY. No, i'm not making fun of you, I'm simply saying that it should be for both sides.
I shot the Jedi
But I did not shoot the Padawan

Elfa
03.03.2013 , 07:42 AM | #4
Well, I don't know about auras, I just want the choice to toggle on or off the glowing eyes. They can and will become part of people's outfits and designs and therefor another type of customization.

I use my red eye current'y to make the Nihilis Mask match my Red Scalene and Phantom armor set. I just wish they were always on.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

dorpen
03.03.2013 , 05:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dovid-r View Post
for that matter:

1. have 'light side corruption'
2. give dark side max people a gentle purple aura, like a toned down version of an assassain's harnessed darkness that's noticeable, but not too noticeable, something that says OMG HAI IM A BAD GUY. No, i'm not making fun of you, I'm simply saying that it should be for both sides.
You sir deserve a medal.

I always thought it should be fair for lightside to be effected by their alignment of the force, sort of like how Fable if I remember correctly had flies buzzing around evil people and light had butterflies and a slight golden hued aura, obviously I left out horns because that's just silly in my opinion.

Elfa
03.04.2013 , 06:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by dorpen View Post
You sir deserve a medal.

I always thought it should be fair for lightside to be effected by their alignment of the force, sort of like how Fable if I remember correctly had flies buzzing around evil people and light had butterflies and a slight golden hued aura, obviously I left out horns because that's just silly in my opinion.
But this is derailing my actual request. Ask about auras and light side corruption in a different thread.

...and horns are awesome.