Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm not subscribing now. Thanks.

riesdefries
12.13.2011 , 01:16 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Milude View Post
This is the worst pre-order experience I've ever had with an MMO and I've played over 10 on their releases. Yeah you pulled a nice little business gimmick there, telling us that we "might" be getting in for 5 days earlier. Now you are losing subscribers.
Bye bye

SirDixie
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #42
I per-ordered and I'm still not in. But somehow I'll live, I didn't take a day off work for a PC game, I didn't expect to get in a week early (or even five days) and I'm not going to throw my toys out of my (Star Destroyer shaped) pram. I'll get in when I get in, if I have to go to work that day then I'll have to go so that I can earn the money to play the game... Life goes on, and if you're basing your entire existence around a game then you probably have issues. Serious ones.

Any early access is a bonus, but hey it's probably the worst MMO launch ever (tm) because they aren't letting everyone in right now? Get a (force) grip*.

*See what I did there

Calinaph
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #43
It's just a cheap way of making 5$ off people, they're only guaranteeing 1 day of pre-launch access minimum. Is that worth 5$? No, not when a month is worth 14-20.
As opposed to normal games where you pay $5.00 to $10.00 for a preorder and then pick the game up in the store the day it RELEASES?

Last time I checked, game publishers weren't required to allow early access to a game...

Did you show up at Gamestop a week before Modern Warfare 3 launched and demand your copy, 'cuz, dammit! you preordered?

Peckingorder
12.13.2011 , 01:17 PM | #44
This is the worst pre-order experience I've ever had with an MMO and I've played over 10 on their releases. Yeah you pulled a nice little business gimmick there, telling us that we "might" be getting in for 5 days earlier. Now you are losing subscribers.
Lol you realize it's not even the 15th yet so you still "might" get 5 days. Please do us a favor though and don't subscribe.

cipero
12.13.2011 , 01:18 PM | #45
LOL its funny how you all hate on the OG like Bioware has nothing to lose. lmfao...

Trust me, Blizzard didn't make their money off of Launch..they made it with subscriptions..and if Star Wars is going to get subscriptions they better not think losing any kind of customer base is a good idea.

And for you that say GIFT as if it a company gave us a gift or something...you're full of crap. Who the hell feeds you this kind of nonsense that would make you think anything a corporation does in a marketing campaign is a gift to you??

Holy crap....do you view all of society with this mentality? If someone offers you an extra double whopper if you buy a 9 dollar value meal..do you consider that a gift as well? The **** outta here

Milude
12.13.2011 , 01:18 PM | #46
I'm just saying it's a little disappointing. Like waking up on Christmas to see if Santa had come, and seeing nothing under the tree

mithrelkhaar
12.13.2011 , 01:19 PM | #47
Let me guess, you pre-ordered sometime between august and september, and expect to be in at the same time as people who pre-ordered a month before you.....

Unrealistic expectations are Unrealistic

Suchin
12.13.2011 , 01:19 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Yatzol View Post
Some of you that are tearing into people with real issues need to think about it, They are not feeling entitled they are entitled because they paid for a product. You feel the way you do because your narcissistic, so f every one you got yours. Remember you may not care about losing people but neither did alot of other communities thats how they start to die. On day one thats not a good sign hehe
Patience, grasshopper. I'm not in yet either, but good grief I'm not going to die if I can't play on the first day when the game itself isn't /open/ till the 20th.

Also, this is not a real issue. A game bug is a real issue. Being unable to download the game because something is wrong on their end is a real issue. Kicking your heels because you can't play on the first day? Not an issue, at least not theirs.

Selgae
12.13.2011 , 01:20 PM | #49
I'm just saying it's a little disappointing. Like waking up on Christmas to see if Santa had come, and seeing nothing under the tree
No....today is like waking up a week before Christmas and finding nothing under the tree.

Milude
12.13.2011 , 01:20 PM | #50
Ok fine i will still subscribe!

Just
close
this
stupid
thread

i am embarrassed