Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm not subscribing now. Thanks.

Volund_Starfire
12.13.2011 , 01:10 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrhoffa View Post
Thats funny 7 hours into launch and people are going nuts lol.
Oh, boy, and how!

Quote: Originally Posted by Milude View Post
It's just a cheap way of making 5$ off people, they're only guaranteeing 1 day of pre-launch access minimum. Is that worth 5$? No, not when a month is worth 14-20.
Ah, yes. Because they are going to send out ALL of the invites on Monday.

I would say buy a clue, but they cost $5 and you would have to cancel your preorder... thus making the point moot.
HEROES OF THE OLD REPUBLIC I: SOLDIERS
A Star Wars: The Old Republic Fan Series

Update Posted 19-Mar-11

Chigotrox
12.13.2011 , 01:11 PM | #32
It's actually really funny that people are complaining about the fact they can't login right now. When you pre-ordered it said that you can play up to 5 days earlier! It's still 7 days before the game goes full release, so please don;t whine people and be patient =) So what if you can play one or two days less, it will save you some money as well: 2 days subscription :P

sXekid
12.13.2011 , 01:12 PM | #33
A gift is something you pay extra money for?
What extra money was paid? Are you talking about the $5 you put down at GameStop or where ever you're getting it from? That's part of the payment. In full. You see, the $5 that you PUT DOWN on the game got you the code which BioWare is allowing for people that inputted to get UP TO 5 days of early game access. The fact that we're not even 5 days yet gives people EXTRA time. You're still going to get in so long as you registered your game code and you will only need to pay off the REMAINDER of the game.

People don't read or understand what they're giving their money for... that bothers me

LurkerInTheDark
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #34
He's a occupy Wall Street guy.

He went to the rally instead of going to school and learning math.

Neepol
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #35
Yeah you pulled a nice little business gimmick there, telling us that we "might" be getting in for 5 days earlier.
Point me to where it says 7 days early then i can rage quit too. QQ

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 01:15 PM | #36
"Is that worth 5$? No"

No one forced (unintentional I swear...) you to get it?

Milude
12.13.2011 , 01:15 PM | #37
1 person says they aren't going to subscribe, 3 pages of people respond to tell him why he's an idiot.

Yatzol
12.13.2011 , 01:16 PM | #38
Some of you that are tearing into people with real issues need to think about it, They are not feeling entitled they are entitled because they paid for a product. You feel the way you do because your narcissistic, so f every one you got yours. Remember you may not care about losing people but neither did alot of other communities thats how they start to die. On day one thats not a good sign hehe

Crohadan
12.13.2011 , 01:16 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by LurkerInTheDark View Post
He's a occupy Wall Street guy.

He went to the rally instead of going to school and learning math.
way to interject politics into this...tool
Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 01:16 PM | #40
1 person says they aren't going to subscribe, 3 pages of people respond to tell him why he's an idiot.
Well your initial post was only made to get attention, now you complain about that aswell?

Hard man to please