Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm not subscribing now. Thanks.

Ahkronn
12.13.2011 , 01:08 PM | #21
The only sad thing here is that people canceling pre-orders will not get their EGA codes canceled too.
That would be wonderful for the "Wave Queues"

Milude
12.13.2011 , 01:08 PM | #22
all these people chirping probably are already in.

ghrock
12.13.2011 , 01:08 PM | #23
You realize it's still day 7 days early today right? They are going to get most, if not all, people into the early release by the end of day on the 15th.

Too many idiots in this economy who should be working and instead are worried about the pre-early access emails. Early access starts the 15th!

I'll make you feel worse, I've had my email since the AM, but I'm WORKING. (From home mind you, but working > playing.)

Hoofnmouth
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #24
lol.. he did it!! he cried more.
How many pancakes can you fit on a doghouse? It doesnít matter, Fish canít eat Ice Cream!

LurkerInTheDark
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Milude View Post
A gift is something you pay extra money for?
Think he uses the same fact checker Fox News uses.

The game costs 59.99 you paid 5.00 down. You will be paying 54.99. Do the math and shut the **** up.

IAmYourGod
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #26
I'll be posting screens of me cancelling my origin preorder soon.

Crohadan
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Anecdote View Post
The entitlement... it's... overpowering...
as is the fanboi
Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

DualDeuce
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #28
This is really PR genius. They do this to get all the trolls and ill tempered players to quit before hand. Thank you! Now we may have a smaller community of irritating ppl to deal with in-game.

sladiewolf
12.13.2011 , 01:09 PM | #29
Just... really?

They've been saying "MAY" and "MIGHT" since they've announced the early game release. Also; they're doing it in waves to test servers to make sure they can handle the amount of players.

It's too good of a game to just go "well, I might not get in, so f--- you guys." Cry us a river. Even if I don't get in during this early-release, I'm still subscribing. The amount of work, detail and inventive ingenuity that went into this game is too good to not support. So, go ahead and cry that you didn't get your email as soon as it opened up.
The Gamers House Wife

Lazilcho
12.13.2011 , 01:10 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Milude View Post
A gift is something you pay extra money for?
No, you payed the fee to assure your copy of the game and access to it upon release.

The gift was the extra 5 - 7 possible days of early access.