Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[heroic 2+] hk-51

Zoekhan
02.27.2013 , 10:03 AM | #11
I took a guildie with me when I did it. I probably could have solo'd him as a Jugg with Malavai. The first room with the golds and silvers would probably be harder solo because one of them always seems to go after your companion because the room is small, and you don't get the heals while your comp fights them off. The trick is to keep pulling aggro so your comp can keep on the heals. And I think there was a gold pat that showed up in the middle.

Xtro
04.15.2013 , 03:26 AM | #12
Well at level 53 last heroic 2+ is quite soloable with a Merc using Blizz to soak damage.
I assume it would be just as easy with a commando using tank pet.
I will name my pistol Diplomacy, so that I can tell my goody goody republic employers that I use diplomacy to get out of every situation with total honesty....
And after the mission if they ask how it went with the Diplomacy I can say it was a smoking success.

-Skorpious-
04.15.2013 , 05:53 AM | #13
Good to know it is Solo'able with Tank/healer Combo as im currently lvl 53 Jugg and wanted to do it after finishing Makeb most of my gear is BH & the rest is upgraded to 140 rating same with Quinn in his Tio gear.

I know that HK is considered to be the best Comp but I have always been happy using a healer Comp so never bothered to go after HK parts but will now to try it on my rep player.

Strajder
05.16.2014 , 02:44 PM | #14
Didn't have much trouble with this on my Assassin (forgot at which level I obtained HK on him), but had trouble when I revisited this on my 53 DPS Merc. The boss itself is not that hard, but the packs of 1 gold + 2 silvers proved lethal unless i used heroic moment on every pack. When I bought 2 ilvl 156 implants off GTN to replace the ilvl ~80-90 ones I had, I barely made it, without having to wait 15 minutes on a heroic moment cooldown between packs. Like I said, the boss was a piece of cake compared to them.

TrillOG-
05.16.2014 , 03:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Strajder View Post
Didn't have much trouble with this on my Assassin (forgot at which level I obtained HK on him), but had trouble when I revisited this on my 53 DPS Merc. The boss itself is not that hard, but the packs of 1 gold + 2 silvers proved lethal unless i used heroic moment on every pack. When I bought 2 ilvl 156 implants off GTN to replace the ilvl ~80-90 ones I had, I barely made it, without having to wait 15 minutes on a heroic moment cooldown between packs. Like I said, the boss was a piece of cake compared to them.
Thank you for providing us with this invaluable information in a year old thread. I'm not sure that any of us could have figured this out otherwise.
Twitch
Gate Crasher
Dread Master
World First

Strajder
05.16.2014 , 08:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
Thank you for providing us with this invaluable information in a year old thread. I'm not sure that any of us could have figured this out otherwise.
You are welcome.

I find the way the entire questline was handled silly, BTW. This should be personal, not a group quest. Also there shouldn't be a risk of WPvP in a PvE questline (hated that in WoW as well, in a PvE questline with similar requirement to do PvP, which, unlike this one, had serious PvE gear rewards). And we shouldn't be required to have characters on both sides (or more than one character for that matter) as well. Not that I couldn't handle it all (since I did), but still it is something that should be said.