Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoilers] Not what I was aiming for (Mako story)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Spoilers] Not what I was aiming for (Mako story)

Kupo
02.24.2013 , 11:10 AM | #1
Okay, so... I read someplace that if you don't hook up with Mako, she'll try to hook up with Torian. I thought sure, why not, since Mako seems more like a kid sister than a love interest, but apparently I screwed it up somehow. I think I only picked the Flirt option once or twice (passing up the majority), but she seems to be after me anyway. I guess I shouldn't have bought her all those companion gifts? Anyway, her missions aren't quite over and I'm wondering whether it's too late to change the outcome. Any advice? Is there a guide or something that lays out how this romance stuff is supposed to go?

Kupo
02.26.2013 , 04:27 PM | #2
No one knows? Should I maybe have posted this in the RP forum?

emmanuelokafor
02.26.2013 , 04:47 PM | #3
what level are you if your just lvl 40 and below you wont hook up till level 48ish

Kupo
03.10.2013 , 10:23 PM | #4
I think maybe the problem was that I finished Torian's quests too soon. I assumed that it was Mako that would pursue Torian when it's probably the other way around.

Koyaanisqat
03.10.2013 , 10:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
I think maybe the problem was that I finished Torian's quests too soon. I assumed that it was Mako that would pursue Torian when it's probably the other way around.
Wait until
Spoiler
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").