Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

do you not want to see assassins be horribly and needlessly nerfed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
do you not want to see assassins be horribly and needlessly nerfed?

EatenByDistance
02.24.2013 , 02:56 AM | #1
then read and respond to this thread...The changes currently on the 2.0 PTS have completely and utterly destroyed assassin's viability for anything other than node guarding. Help improve the state of this games' pvp and keep this thread on the first page so it catches the attention of the devs

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=602845
Wakalord
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Clennie
02.24.2013 , 03:04 AM | #2
I am so sick of seeing imperials crying about your belovered easy mode class. go and learn how to play your class and adjust. All i see in pvp games is sith easy mode class.

SneiK
02.24.2013 , 03:04 AM | #3
To your question:

Yes.

/thread.

DweezillKagemand
02.24.2013 , 03:05 AM | #4
Yeah.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

Helig
02.24.2013 , 03:15 AM | #5
If by "useless for anything than guarding nodes" you mean "no longer dominating most 1v1 encounters", then yes, absolutely.

And I do have a Deception/Madness hybrid Sin. Still run Vigilance Guard and Gunnery Commando because it's more challenging and fun.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

NoTomorrow
02.24.2013 , 03:36 AM | #6
I'm sure you will find a way to play the class in the same powerful manner just as before. Assassin is not going anywhere.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Tankqull
02.24.2013 , 04:50 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
If by "useless for anything than guarding nodes" you mean "no longer dominating most 1v1 encounters, then yes, absolutely.
saddly we got even stronger in this aspect while losing on every other possible role...

xxIncubixx
02.24.2013 , 04:54 AM | #8
because assassins are so balanced on live atm... oh wait.

Tankqull
02.24.2013 , 05:01 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by xxIncubixx View Post
because assassins are so balanced on live atm... oh wait.
so making the gamestyle you are already crying about even stronger is your way to go? great logic

Katszc
02.24.2013 , 06:11 AM | #10
Which spec is OP?
Katszc - The Other Guys - Shadow
Tojiko - Hakuna Matată - Scoundrel
Çrowberry - Hakuna Matată - Sage