Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video] 16 man xeno 5 Manned

HoboWithAStick
02.23.2013 , 10:26 PM | #1
After we posted the 4 manned 8 man version we thought we'd try again and make it more interesting.

Enjoy
http://youtu.be/6M65vctX6ss

TrillOG-
02.24.2013 , 12:07 AM | #2
I mean thats cool and all. But what do these 2 manning ops, 4/5 manning 16 man boss fights, say about the state of the game? I don't want to play a game that poses little if any challenge. Honestly I was a bit disappointed with the new raid, sure, we were in the gear that drops from it, but it was relatively easy, and that would be due to the whining "nerfers". This is honestly really disheartening and changes my perspective on it. When I saw the 2 manning of EV I promised myself if I ever wipe again I will leave the group, and have stuck to that. Sure, it may be a little drastic, but if 2 people can do an entire raid alone, there is no excuse for 8 people wiping, unless of course nobody knows the fight. But come on. You should NEVER be able to 2-4 even 6 man any raid. Its embarrasing.

AshlaBoga
02.24.2013 , 12:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
I mean thats cool and all. But what do these 2 manning ops, 4/5 manning 16 man boss fights, say about the state of the game? I don't want to play a game that poses little if any challenge. Honestly I was a bit disappointed with the new raid, sure, we were in the gear that drops from it, but it was relatively easy, and that would be due to the whining "nerfers". This is honestly really disheartening and changes my perspective on it. When I saw the 2 manning of EV I promised myself if I ever wipe again I will leave the group, and have stuck to that. Sure, it may be a little drastic, but if 2 people can do an entire raid alone, there is no excuse for 8 people wiping, unless of course nobody knows the fight. But come on. You should NEVER be able to 2-4 even 6 man any raid. Its embarrasing.
Well SM EC is a story mode tuned for Columi, NiM EV/KP are Tier 1, and Xeno is an event boss and thus designed not to be tough.

Lowmanning content you're overgeared for is something a lot of WoW players do - heck here's the reigning champ's youtube channel: Mione, Goddess of Soloing Heroic Warcraft Raids

Does this mean WoW raids are embarrasing?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

TrillOG-
02.24.2013 , 12:50 AM | #4
Edited: No point.

IronmanSS
02.24.2013 , 12:22 PM | #5
Nerf Sins!!1! (oh wait 2.0... nvm)
Sulvira - Sith Assassin <E>

TheBabyEater
02.26.2013 , 09:28 AM | #6
I can do that solo, hold my beer!

Screaming_Ziva
02.26.2013 , 10:48 AM | #7
At 5:56 did someone say "respec"? Are you respeccing during the fight?

HoboWithAStick
02.26.2013 , 07:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
At 5:56 did someone say "respec"? Are you respeccing during the fight?
Yes sir, the sin tank went dps for the final burn phase.

AshlaBoga
02.26.2013 , 08:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
Yes sir, the sin tank went dps for the final burn phase.
And this is why we need dual spec.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

IronmanSS
02.27.2013 , 06:42 PM | #10
Respeccing my skills: 12 secs. Moving the essential stuff back to its proper position on my bars: 6 secs. Remembering to actually turn my charge/stance back on this time: priceless.
Sulvira - Sith Assassin <E>