Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has the GTN tanked?

akabane_k
03.06.2013 , 04:39 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostbyt View Post
A lot of guilds have been raiding to the PTS. So demand has gone down on the live servers.
also a reduced price on radioactive paste due to the fact that it won't be used in endgame in 2.0

-Wes-
03.07.2013 , 12:36 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by -Wes- View Post
in the last couple days similar items have come back to me as unsold.
Well, everything sold now. Pays for the habit, anyway!
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

grallmate
03.07.2013 , 06:51 PM | #33
Pretty much everything that is used to make level 50 items and consumables is going to become close to worthless with 2.0 when they add a new top tier of crafting mats. Even green mats such as Upari Crystals and Zal Alloy will be relegated to 'leveling mats' and only hold a value similar to grade 3-5 mats.

I've been finding that Biochem mats have dropped in price but not as steeply as the others since consumables are still easy to move. I've also found that as always happens when new gear hits the game, Aug Kit Mk-6's tend to move pretty well and augments always have a market. In fact I've found the price of augments to be pretty stable while the cost of mats has dropped.

Over the last few days I've been clearing out my personal stocks of Neural Augmentors, Corusca Gems and Mandalorian Iron as these will lose a LOT of value when 2.0 hits as well as slowly clearing out my Green Grade 6 mats. I've also been liquefying our guild mats supply before the market tanks and our stacks of Molec. Stabs end up like Biometric Crystal Alloys.

Now I'm not suggesting you liquefy quickly. Just trickle your supplies into the market so you don't massively devalue the items, that hurts everyone.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

-Wes-
03.08.2013 , 11:31 AM | #34
That's a good approach. People can't have their cake and eat it, too. If the level cap is going to 55, it follows that "end game" items will no longer hold that status.

It amazes me how much people whine (and what they whine about... EVERYTHING).
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Frostbyt
03.08.2013 , 01:10 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by -Wes- View Post
That's a good approach. People can't have their cake and eat it, too. If the level cap is going to 55, it follows that "end game" items will no longer hold that status.

It amazes me how much people whine (and what they whine about... EVERYTHING).
Think you're the only one whining here.
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard

DarthScruffy
03.10.2013 , 01:11 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I think its interesting that the Grade 27 stuff continues to list and sell at vastly reduced prices, but the molec market has climbed back up into the 100+ range.

It's a bit odd. Who is buying these molecs? Certainly not the people selling 27 gear for peanuts.
That's right, I haven't paid for a stabilizer in a while. It allows me to really figure out the market value of the stabs in the armor plate I'm selling and price to where going under makes the stabilizer buyer price his/her good at a loss.

Frostbyt
03.10.2013 , 01:20 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthScruffy View Post
That's right, I haven't paid for a stabilizer in a while. It allows me to really figure out the market value of the stabs in the armor plate I'm selling and price to where going under makes the stabilizer buyer price his/her good at a loss.
someone translate what he's saying
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard