Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

Selenial
02.23.2013 , 03:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Vosa fit everything well.
Im 97% sure she died 10 years prior to the finishing of the first batallions of clones,
Ie, she died 10 years before Episode Two,
Most likely 11+ years before these episodes....

Correct me if im wrong... Coulda sworn she was force choked by Dooku from Afar right before Dooku chose Fett, the bounty hunter who subdued her for the Cloning Process....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 03:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Im 97% sure she died 10 years prior to the finishing of the first batallions of clones,

Correct me if im wrong... Coulda sworn she was force choked by Dooku from Afar right before Dooku chose Fett, the bounty hunter who subdued her for the Cloning Process....
Yes that's true, but we saw Maul was cut in half and confirmed dead in various sources including the novel of EP III, and it's G canon, but well...

It would be very interesting if they bring Vosa back for this. Think about it, Dooku and Vosa, Anakin and Ahoska, the master followed the master's path, and the padwan could follow the padawan's. Vosa also hate Ventress for having her lightsaber and became Dooku's apprentice.

Aurbere
02.23.2013 , 03:07 PM | #13

Yup. Vosa is dead. Dooku killed her on one of the moons of Bogden, and gave her lightsabers to Ventress.

Unless Vosa popped up somewhere, still alive.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
02.23.2013 , 03:11 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Yup. Vosa is dead. Dooku killed her on one of the moons of Bogden, and gave her lightsabers to Ventress.

Unless Vosa popped up somewhere, still alive.
They've done that too much... They better not do it to Vosa...
But I doubt it was Vosa... I really don't think it'll be someone like that...

I cant be the only one whose pissed that Master Plo Koon got such a small role here.... He was very close to Ahsoka, I would have liked to see him more...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Wolfninjajedi
02.23.2013 , 03:16 PM | #15
I feel as if it'll be a lackluster ending in the end. Either Anakin comes in at the last minute proving of Ashoka's innocence or she just gets exiled. But could be surprising, however I don't think with such a war crime that happened and then escaping from prison and resisting arrest and being 'found' with nanotech that they wouldn't consider the death sentence via firing squad. This would do two things...

1. Further drive Anakin towards the darkside.

2. Have his trust further misplaced in the Jedi Order.

Though I could be surprised at the outcome, however I think it'll just be lackluster really and sort of obvious and she is proven no guilty or gets sent into exile.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
02.23.2013 , 03:20 PM | #16

I cant be the only one whose pissed that Master Plo Koon got such a small role here.... He was very close to Ahsoka, I would have liked to see him more...
I agree on both accounts.

Really, Plo Koon should be playing a major role here. He brought Ahsoka to the Temple and maintained a strong bond with her. I don't think Dave has forgotten about that.

Wolf, I think I agree with you. The ending will probably be a happy (define happy lol) one, but we could be wrong.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 03:22 PM | #17

Well if she could create cool story it's worth to bring her back.

Selenial
02.23.2013 , 03:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I agree on both accounts.

Really, Plo Koon should be playing a major role here. He brought Ahsoka to the Temple and maintained a strong bond with her. I don't think Dave has forgotten about that.

Wolf, I think I agree with you. The ending will probably be a happy (define happy lol) one, but we could be wrong.
I've been saying that for a week dammit :P
I was a bit disappointed when Ventress casually got knocked out, but I think it's not the last we've seen of her....
Almost ever scene where Plo Koon could have done something though Anakin was there, so its understandable that Anakin is getting the Lines, as this Arc is about him and Ahsoka....

Aurbere
02.23.2013 , 03:39 PM | #19
I was a bit disappointed when Ventress casually got knocked out, but I think it's not the last we've seen of her....
Almost ever scene where Plo Koon could have done something though Anakin was there, so its understandable that Anakin is getting the Lines, as this Arc is about him and Ahsoka....
I mean, Plo Koon could do something. He cares about Ahsoka. Shouldn't he be involved somehow? Granted this is about Anakin and Ahsoka, but it's not like Plo Koon is just going to sit around and let Ahsoka take the fall for something that she didn't do. He should be more involved.

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 03:40 PM | #20
If it was Vosa, she got the perfect reason to maul Ventress and take back her lightsabers.