Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 PTS findings for Assassins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
2.0 PTS findings for Assassins

paowee
02.22.2013 , 03:09 PM | #1
Did not see this thread! I should have posted this here:

I am mainly a Sin Tank. That will be my priority when trying out new stuff on the PTS

On the last boss of Scum and Villainy you can not:
Spoiler

On the council boss fight of Scum and Villainy:

Phase Walk is an invaluable tool for kiting. Due to my squishy Arkanian gear, infinitely kiting Sunder is the only way for me to survive Sunder. As the fight drags on he will start rooting you. Currently VANISH, CC-BREAKER and PHASE WALK (teleport out) can break this root. If you don't break this root and you let him whack on you... = dead in 2-3 hits. His Root does not break on damage and lasts quite a while..

Phase Walk: Assasin Shelter, please make great use of this buff. It is our version of the Sorcerer cuddle puddle.

Phase Walk break's ROOTS, can be used with no line of sight (need to test more). I had Phase Walk up and FELL down the bridge towards the last boss fo S&V. I hit Phase Walk and it ported me up to safety.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

NogueiraA
02.22.2013 , 09:39 PM | #2
Can be used while stunned, no more death for stunlock.

JP_Legatus
02.22.2013 , 11:05 PM | #3
Oh man, I can't wait to use phase walk on voidstar bridges. I'm going to make a video filled with nothing but segments of me jumping off the bridge, pulling someone, then phase walking to safety.
Plaje - 65 PVP Assassin
http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

verfallen
02.23.2013 , 03:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Oh man, I can't wait to use phase walk on voidstar bridges. I'm going to make a video filled with nothing but segments of me jumping off the bridge, pulling someone, then phase walking to safety.
Seriously?

Put phasewalk behind them, have then push YOU off, phase behind them and push THEM off.

Thats much more awesome trolling =D