Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sub vs. Free

TheDurken
02.26.2013 , 12:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by oaxadan View Post
the ability to purchase many of the unlocks on the GNT using in-game currency is a HUGE bonus - something I didn't see mentioned at all when I was researching this game prior to playing it (and something that's a total incentive/motivator for me in the game).
My fiancee is a VERY casual player of this game, I am not. We pay for a six month sub for me (for the 600 points/month) then use those points and in-game money to keep her supplied with the goods and upgrades she needs .

calypsissmexy
02.26.2013 , 06:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_is_valid View Post
One main difference (for me) is the fact that subs have rested XP anywhere and FTP or prefered do not. That makes leveling a FTP toon a lot more time consuming that a sub toon. If you don't mind grinding a lot, you may be OK with it.
As FTP you:[LIST]
[*]can not use artefact gear
Wait...so the purple earpiece I crafted for the F2P player I grouped with last night and sent to him as a thank you for being good company...he won't be able to equip?
Just take my money [togruta species]

Kayasho
02.27.2013 , 08:07 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by calypsissmexy View Post
Wait...so the purple earpiece I crafted for the F2P player I grouped with last night and sent to him as a thank you for being good company...he won't be able to equip?
No he will not unless he bought the auhorization for it