Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscribe problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaurenGamer
02.22.2013 , 07:45 AM | #1
Hey guys, sorry for interupting you in work, i just wanted to tell you is there any possible way how to get my money back after you taken my money to this game what i dont play for over 2 months now? Really i would like to sort this out by some getleman way because like i said about 2 months ago i was spamming cancel subscribe like hell so i thought it was sorted out by then and today i found out on my card that my cash is still dissapearing to the game what i dont play anymore, really guys you can check the time when i was last online right? I do really appologize for this problem what i maybe bringed up or maybe you had i dont really now, but what i do know is that i want to sort this out by the right way and i dont go to the bank just to practicaly tell them to ruin your reputation because, hey your game rules but since i have a job i dont have a time to just play it. So please guys, can we sort this thing out, it's not normal to pay for the game what i dont play right? TaurenGamer out.

PS: oh and by the way I AM REALLY SORRY for writing some rude stuff in cancel subscribe info this time because i was made like hell to find out this problem.

TaurenGamer
02.22.2013 , 07:47 AM | #2
Oh by the way if you are concerned about cartel money what i earned for sub. You can just simply delete this account after sorting this out to be sure that i will not do something stupid. I just want my money back.

Beesodd
02.22.2013 , 07:49 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi TaurenGamer,

Unfortunately we can't make any account changes or refund any money through the forums. Your best way forward on this is to call our account & billing support to make a request. Unfortunately I can't make any guarantees either way.

Also, I'll pop in the subscription cancel link if anyone needs it: https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.