Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grief Adventures!

LingeringDrama
02.23.2013 , 03:01 PM | #21
So this is what your doing instead of doing rateds? hehe

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

Lykamein
02.23.2013 , 03:05 PM | #22
I only pvp on a casual level, if I wanted to pvp seriously then I would roll a toon on a pvp server which was one of my main points. But to be honest this thread as given me a ton of fun, maybe I should join a bunch of forums.
If it feels good, Do it!

criminalheretic
02.23.2013 , 03:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lykamein View Post
lmfao quite the opposite, I haven't even had this happen to me. I am just stating the obvious and stirring the pot for responses from people like yourself.
I do wonder how someone can start out using a word such as semantics then end with the all too standard umadbro, did you have someone helping you respond but then they walked away?
I love it when people make nonsense statements, and then fashion themselves "master manipulators" when they receive an abundance of negative responses.

If the ability to garner negative attention is indicative of the ease by which the rest of us are strung along like puppets, then my hat is off to you. You, and 3 year old children that scream and cry in the grocery store.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Lykamein
02.23.2013 , 03:15 PM | #24
and yet you felt the need to respond, thank you for your contribution
If it feels good, Do it!

criminalheretic
02.23.2013 , 03:21 PM | #25
and yet you felt the need to respond, thank you for your contribution
And I will continue to do so, as it is the imperative of the forum poster, to make posts, on a forum. And presumably you will continue to misconstrue people's willingness to post on forums, as some ability you have to compel those posts. And for your next trick you will go to a football game and brag to those around you about how you can make everyone cheer...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Knockerz
02.23.2013 , 03:25 PM | #26
lmfao quite the opposite, I haven't even had this happen to me. I am just stating the obvious and stirring the pot for responses from people like yourself.
I do wonder how someone can start out using a word such as semantics then end with the all too standard umadbro, did you have someone helping you respond but then they walked away?
umadbro! Mad swag! Yolo swag yolo swag!

I can be cool too.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

Lykamein
02.23.2013 , 03:30 PM | #27
Actually no, I find football to be a sissy version of the real game rugby
If it feels good, Do it!

NomDeGrrr
02.23.2013 , 11:11 PM | #28
Semantics isn't really a "big word", so I don't believe it really matters whether or not I used it in the same post as "UMADBRO". You've made it blatantly obvious that you're incredibly butthurt about the PVP happening in the PVP area. Especially now that you're attempting to troll me about my intelligence.
Semiramis | <Goof Troop> | Sage
Sammur'amat | Mother Superior of <Aloof Troop> | Sorceror
Shammuramat | <Aloof Troop> | Operative
DPB

NomDeGrrr
02.23.2013 , 11:13 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I love it when people make nonsense statements, and then fashion themselves "master manipulators" when they receive an abundance of negative responses.

If the ability to garner negative attention is indicative of the ease by which the rest of us are strung along like puppets, then my hat is off to you. You, and 3 year old children that scream and cry in the grocery store.
You know, I've seen you around a lot on the forums, and I have never figured out who you are in game, but you're pretty alright.
DPB

NomDeGrrr
02.23.2013 , 11:15 PM | #30
Actually no, I find football to be a sissy version of the real game rugby
Awww! It's adorable when you attempt to establish your "man"-hood after being compared to a child!

...That's more of a victim move than a troll move though. I thought you were supposed to be the "master troll" here?
DPB