Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we PLEASE get a warning before we're auto-logged off!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can we PLEASE get a warning before we're auto-logged off!

CaptainObvious
02.22.2013 , 01:20 AM | #1
There's nothing more infuriating to be writing a ticket or a long e-mail, only to have the game just delete EVERYTHING you wrote and send you back to the login screen right as you're writing the last sentence. I've sent more than one ticket about this, yet nothing has been done, and the game still logs you out while writing things.

Also, it does the WITHOUT WARNING. It used to bring up a little window. Who's bright idea was it to get rid of the inactivity warning?

What needs to happen is either:

a) bring back the warning box, and put it on top of everything, including customer service ticket forms.

b) a better solution is to just actually count typing as actual activity like it should in the first place. I'm not inactive, I'm writing an e-mail or a ticket! Don't sever my connection in the middle of it.

Rankyn
02.22.2013 , 10:53 AM | #2
I agree that it's annoying and that's why I always rotate or bump my character a little bit every few minutes any time I'm going to be idle for an extended period of time.

It takes at least 10 minutes without movement to be logged out and you get an auto-AFK warning at 5 minutes but all it takes is the tiniest change in your character's position to reset the timer.