Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new vengeance buffs are niiiiiice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
new vengeance buffs are niiiiiice

drummerinthesun
03.14.2013 , 09:18 AM | #61
Only the belt counts, I think, but with 5 other pieces that we already can put armorings in, you get 6 so pick 4 for your Vindicator, and 2 for the Marauder pieces. This also gives us a tad more strength, since the Marauder armorings have less end and more strength.
Darkness Assassin - Cai'us, The Shadowlands
Vengeance Juggernaut- Ca'ius, The Shadowlands
Pandamonium

vadess
03.14.2013 , 09:47 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by drummerinthesun View Post
Only the belt counts, I think, but with 5 other pieces that we already can put armorings in, you get 6 so pick 4 for your Vindicator, and 2 for the Marauder pieces. This also gives us a tad more strength, since the Marauder armorings have less end and more strength.
I checked on the PTS yesterday. Neither the challengers' belt and bracers, nor the weapon masters' armorings give the set bonuses. Since armorings are now tied to a specific gear piece, I'm afraid we'll have to choose which set bonus we want.

drummerinthesun
03.15.2013 , 06:30 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
I checked on the PTS yesterday. Neither the challengers' belt and bracers, nor the weapon masters' armorings give the set bonuses. Since armorings are now tied to a specific gear piece, I'm afraid we'll have to choose which set bonus we want.
They must have changed it recently, then. I haven't checked since the early patches of it. I'd go with the Challenger bonus, since Ravage is our hardest hitting ability.
Darkness Assassin - Cai'us, The Shadowlands
Vengeance Juggernaut- Ca'ius, The Shadowlands
Pandamonium