Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new vengeance buffs are niiiiiice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
new vengeance buffs are niiiiiice

Jrmngndr
02.25.2013 , 02:34 AM | #21
Time to get pure Vengeance once again then. I've always loved it more than the other trees anyway.
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

Kosef
02.25.2013 , 07:13 AM | #22
so what are the full vengenace/immortal builds that everyone is using. Can't get on the PTS anytime soon, so was hoping someone could post it.
Jung Ma: The Sicarii Legacy
EMPIRE:[Korvah-Mara][Kraven-Merc][Kosef-Sorc]

Dire
02.25.2013 , 10:33 AM | #23
It kinda makes me sick that you band-wagoners now want a piece of Vengeance. I've been playing Vengeance from the start in Rateds and have been able to make Smash nerds look tiny. Now with all these buffs (which i don't think the spec needed THAT much) all you turds are coming over to MY spec?

Talk about FoTM.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

planet_J
02.25.2013 , 10:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire View Post
It kinda makes me sick that you band-wagoners now want a piece of Vengeance. I've been playing Vengeance from the start in Rateds and have been able to make Smash nerds look tiny. Now with all these buffs (which i don't think the spec needed THAT much) all you turds are coming over to MY spec?

Talk about FoTM.
You were just raving about how amazing your SMASH toon is? So which is it? A SMASH Juggernaut with a WarStalker title or a Vengeance Juggernaut?

It seems YOU are talking out your backside.
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

planet_J
02.25.2013 , 10:50 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kosef View Post
so what are the full vengenace/immortal builds that everyone is using. Can't get on the PTS anytime soon, so was hoping someone could post it.
Try this out.
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

TwistedTony
02.25.2013 , 11:29 AM | #26
Let ppl jump over to vengeance, there needs to be more ppl who role it. It just shows how many ppl really want to play a melee dps other than a marauder. Last night there was a crap load of veng jugs hitting the dummy with everyone loving it. Bout time
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

Mittomain
02.25.2013 , 05:12 PM | #27
I did just read back and saw that the question I wrote about chilling scream makes no sense... guess I should not write on forums when I'm ~24hrs awake .
So am I the only one who thinks we should get some kind of slow or mobility boost? So far I was always running with 7/32/2 spec just to get free chilling scream(maybe it's not needed in rankeds when we can count on our teammates to cc enemies, but in pugs I just couldn't live without it). Now in 2.0 they moved this passive so high on the immortal tree that it's only reachable if I go hybrid jugg, what makes just no sense anymore. In the venge tree we got Seething Hatred which is a really nice ability, but it will never help me to keep up with the enemy healers as chilling did(honestly in my opinion it would be better if it was an 1min cd ability that can be used to refresh the cd of force charge). All in all just because of this change I feel I will be quite nerfed in pvp despite the other buffs. Any thoughts?

Andrew_Past
02.25.2013 , 10:50 PM | #28
I've done mostly fine as vig in live without the free snare talent. However, there are circumstances where staying on target can be an issue. So, I would still greatly welcome any kind of speed boost or ranged root of some sort.
And'rew - Guardian || And'ria - Sentinel || Praeteria - Juggernaut
The Past Legacy || POT5, Fatman Native
First Guardian Representative
AndrewPast - Twitch

i_noface_i
02.26.2013 , 04:01 AM | #29
Saber Reflect is the game changer, I remember after launch when I first hit 50 I was looking for this ability and was surprised that we did not have this, but now we are getting this I could not be happier, would have been nice if it reflected Whirlwind/Lift. It is interesting that so many juggs I talk too don't know and cannot play veng and I hope 2.0 makes them think twice about it because its such a fun and useful spec to play.
Drackul 55 Juggernaut

NSViper
02.26.2013 , 07:02 AM | #30
Can't wait to see what my Immortal Tank is like with these new skill trees - sounds fricken awesome...

Speaking of which, anyone got a full immortal build for 2.0 they would care to share so I can see roughly what skills I'd be looking at ? ( I'm mainly PVE so like my current full immortal setup, would like to see what it should be in 2.0)
[ Hartraft : 55 Jugg Tank][ Viika : 55 Sniper]
[ Takhasis : 55 Sorc Healer][ Kirvs : 55 Bounty Hunter]