Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Carnage Changes

Ceile
02.23.2013 , 11:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by arkitip View Post
Yeah, I noted that it will usually be up. There are absolutely times when it isn't though, and you can't force it to proc if it isn't like you currently can with Blood Frenzy.
Execute's buff lasts 15s and FS's CD is 9s
If a rotation is made, which is extremely questionable, I'm betting that it will focus on procing an Execute immediately after every FS.

arkitip
02.24.2013 , 12:44 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceile View Post
Execute's buff lasts 15s and FS's CD is 9s
If a rotation is made, which is extremely questionable, I'm betting that it will focus on procing an Execute immediately after every FS.
It has the same 30% chance to proc off Ataru Form strikes that it always had. You CAN'T force the proc. It's either there or it isn't when Gore becomes available. It's still a priority system, VT and Massacre take priority over FS if Execute isn't present.

IAmViiOLENT
02.24.2013 , 02:59 AM | #23
Carnage isn't gimped, its buffed.
Its near identical dps to annihilation.
http://www.torparse.com/a/142576

slowantics
02.24.2013 , 10:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
its always been as good as anni.
Signature: Coming Soon

CharlieBrown
02.24.2013 , 04:18 PM | #25
Could you save me the trouble of re-parsing your log for activates / cancels and walk us through the priority you used?
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

Paasch
02.24.2013 , 06:03 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
Could you save me the trouble of re-parsing your log for activates / cancels and walk us through the priority you used?
Any noob can get that numbers on the ship dummy. Go and do a parse on the fleet dummy and come back wit something that matters.

TwistedTony
02.24.2013 , 06:39 PM | #27
whats your rotation? im only getting 2150-2200 with no relics equiped (don't have em on my sentinel) and 2300 with annihilation
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

IAmViiOLENT
02.24.2013 , 07:46 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Paasch View Post
Any noob can get that numbers on the ship dummy. Go and do a parse on the fleet dummy and come back wit something that matters.
Fleet dummy is identical to ship dummy, hit to miss ratio is identical. The level is glitched, but the stats and armor of the dummy are identical.

I did parses on the fleet dummy and came to 2400 even for the most part, and the only thing that changed was a loss of 5+ APM.
Everything else stayed the same.

Spoiler

arkitip
02.24.2013 , 10:11 PM | #29
I can verify I had a higher miss rate on my ship dummy on my sniper with 98% accuracy rating. I should theoretically miss more on the fleet dummy. Damage was essentially identical with RNG taken into account.

Paasch
02.25.2013 , 03:26 AM | #30
Fleet dummy is identical to ship dummy, hit to miss ratio is identical. The level is glitched, but the stats and armor of the dummy are identical.

I did parses on the fleet dummy and came to 2400 even for the most part, and the only thing that changed was a loss of 5+ APM.
Everything else stayed the same.

Spoiler
Currently I don't have a ship as I'm one of the guys that can't copy my main. As far as I know the fleet dummy is 55 and ship dummy is 50. Regardless of health and armor your hits will hit harder on ship dummy. I would like to try it out as well