Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shoulder Cannon Explained [Video!]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Shoulder Cannon Explained [Video!]

Cilas
02.22.2013 , 12:17 AM | #11
Hope that clears it up a little!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Zakmonster
02.22.2013 , 02:43 AM | #12
Very cool, thanks for the video. This should do wonders for AP's burst damage capabilities.
The Harbinger Server: Caezia - Level 55 Vanguard / Cezia - Level 60 Powertech / Zaethia - Level 55 Guardian / Xaethia - Level 33 Scoundrel / Caedia - Level 50 Vanguard / Vaknia - Level 60 Mercenary / Xethia - Level 28 Marauder / Zaenia - Level 60 Juggernaut / Zethia- Level 38 Commando

iDraxter
02.22.2013 , 05:04 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Not sure I understand your question.

the ability CD is 1.5 minutes. When it is clicked for the first time, you get two buffs. One buff 'loads' your missiles until you have four missiles. While loading, you can fire your missiles, as long as you have one to fire. the loading buff lasts about 18 seconds. so, approx 4 seconds to load a missile. You can only load a total of four missiles.

The missiles themselves will stay loaded and ready to fire for around 4 minutes and 45 seconds. after that time, or when you use all of your missiles, the ability goes on cooldown
I think the question was after ur full in missiles(4) and use like 3 of them are u forced to fire the 4th missile in order to start the reloading? or as long as u keep 1 missile u can dodge that 1.5 min CD(doubt u can)

Anyway i really missed the heatseeker animation on my PT and now i have it(miniature version LoL) I`m gonna have lots of fun with this, obviously a stealther is still the best node guard but this new toy is gonna make for a good replacement in pugs

Cilas
02.22.2013 , 08:29 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
I think the question was after ur full in missiles(4) and use like 3 of them are u forced to fire the 4th missile in order to start the reloading? or as long as u keep 1 missile u can dodge that 1.5 min CD(doubt u can)

Anyway i really missed the heatseeker animation on my PT and now i have it(miniature version LoL) I`m gonna have lots of fun with this, obviously a stealther is still the best node guard but this new toy is gonna make for a good replacement in pugs
Ah. The answer is no, you are never forced to fire the missiles. However, the missiles are on a 4:45 cooldown. So you either fire 4 missiles in that time and put it on cooldown, or you wait it out the 4:45 and it goes on cooldown anyways.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
02.22.2013 , 12:27 PM | #15
Can anyone with better gear provide insight on its damage output? Will it be worth anything to use in a rotation, or only usable when cc'd
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
02.23.2013 , 01:53 PM | #16
I got a chance to check this out with better gear and the damage is decent. Because it can be used while cc'd, it is primarily great for casting when you are stunned.. But it is also nice to add if your heat gets too high.

Pt rotation stills seems to stem around flame burst, rail shot, and rocket punch
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

cashogy_reborn
02.23.2013 , 02:05 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Can anyone with better gear provide insight on its damage output? Will it be worth anything to use in a rotation, or only usable when cc'd
i crit someone for ~2k with one when i used it. so the damage is not too bad.

seeing it is off the GCD, i see no reason to not use it if youre in heavy combat. if youre guarding a node tho, i wouldnt use it other than being CC'd, just in case you really need it.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Cilas
02.23.2013 , 04:30 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
i crit someone for ~2k with one when i used it. so the damage is not too bad.

seeing it is off the GCD, i see no reason to not use it if youre in heavy combat. if youre guarding a node tho, i wouldnt use it other than being CC'd, just in case you really need it.
Good to know!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch