Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issue with security Key since log into PTS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Issue with security Key since log into PTS

JediNg
02.21.2013 , 08:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by aatyas View Post
Im also overseas. Im using the skype number- but that a long wait. Yep- we have a problem and they charge us for the call to fix it!
Damn it, you better be quick dealing with em cuz I'm probably behind you in the queue... listening to the star wars music playing from a record, broadcast over a weak AM signal, through speakers to my ear over can and string.
Ritha
The Harbinger
Formerly from Ahazi, Dec Oct 2003 - Nov 2005

aatyas
02.21.2013 , 08:03 PM | #12
They dont even put the customer service hours- so I assume that means it's 24 hours. You can't even find the skype number unless you go to the next part . Below is the main info for Contact:-

Contact Us By Phone

If you need assistance with your account, encounter a problem while making a payment, or are unable to log in to the game the best course of action is to contact our Customer Service team over the phone. You can contact our team for the price of a local call by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: (312)725-5740
UK: (020) 356 45 481
Germany: (069) 99 991 5590 (Phone support available from 13.00 CET - 01.00 CET)
France: (0157) 324 728 (Phone support available from 13.00 CET - 01.00 CET)
Please note: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider. If you’re calling from a country that is not listed above, please see this FAQ: www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200 for more information about contacting our Customer Service team by phone.

I'm unfortunately in Europe now. 3AM!!! Anyone in the US know what are the times for customer service?
Aatyas, Jedi Knight / Satyas, Smuggler
Vulkar Highway

aatyas
02.21.2013 , 08:06 PM | #13
I'm not even connecting to get any music!

They really should add in bold we are having problems with the Security Codes and PTS. Please remove them before trying the PTS. We regret the ... etc... But INFORM US and clearly- not hidden in some forum.

They should be honest and up front when there is a problem.

So to others- REMOVE THE SECURITY KEY BEFORE ATTEMPTING PUBLIC TEST SERVER.
Vulkar Highway

aatyas
02.21.2013 , 08:15 PM | #14
There is another post about someone who had problem and had not updated to the PTS!!

So sigh...waiting to remove security code.

This happens pretty often enough that they could make an online way to remove security code like resetting password.
Vulkar Highway

Hyara
02.22.2013 , 05:26 AM | #15
Don't attach again the key.
Issue still happens.

No answer. No warning. No fix.

Bioware, we want information and compensation for the time and money lost.

CaptianFordo
02.22.2013 , 06:11 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyara View Post
Don't attach again the key.
Issue still happens.

No answer. No warning. No fix.

Bioware, we want information and compensation for the time and money lost.
And now we're being SCREWED out of the LIMITED TIME event. Now I'm not going to get my legacy weapon.
The Shadowlands
Thire(55) Haythom(55) Ortel'fez(55) A'din(55) Halusia(55)
<HoneyBadgers>

OszVaLD
02.22.2013 , 06:25 AM | #17
Same here, started downloading pts, since that I get wrong key error, even at swtor.com

DoctorWhoTardis
02.22.2013 , 09:21 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by OszVaLD View Post
Same here, started downloading pts, since that I get wrong key error, even at swtor.com
I don't think it is due to pts, apparently occurs random

speedyarrows
02.22.2013 , 10:40 AM | #19
they knew about this issue 2 days before pts yet no warning no fix today its 4th day still nothing ...

Chiron_Prime
02.22.2013 , 12:50 PM | #20
I'm also now on this lovely list of people with no access to the game. I'm just replying here to see if I can still post anything to this site, or do I need to create a new account here just to reply to something on the forums?!