Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVPing on a PVE Server

Krazy_Karl
02.28.2013 , 08:40 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by iRedRIng View Post
Do you even play this game? Seriously though? You've probably played one warzone in the last year and you come and give your opinions about class balance and rateds. Silly man

Regards,
/douchey sign off
Nope. I don't play this game at all. I just like making people like you angry IRL.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

Rachelsboy
03.11.2013 , 05:59 PM | #42
Biggest problem with PvP here is the lack of LB or team ques. Its all random unless you get a guild group of 8 running strong. Different options would be nice, like queing for a certain match, not random. Or huttball League that restarts every week. (excluding huttball for the rest of this) Theres no goal except conquest. If a team starts losing you see them all pile up on home point for medals.
BW is not a pvp strong company, sadly. They could have implemented class LBs for servers that show who top n rising pvp'ers are for what class. Group people that have similiar valor rank instead of some of us who are near 100 having to run with or against low valors. Possibly team ques of 3v3 - 4v4. Even Deathmatch. Maybe even another conquest map but with objectives, like turning on turrets for support, or accessing a distress becon for npc reenforcements.
Right now its just conquest mode where low pvpers get pitted against guilds like WOOK and it ruins the gameplay. I personally love a challenge, but when i see opponents with known guild tags, i expect my pug team to have a few qq's. Because of that, you're more than likely to have a bad exp. pvping unless you are carefree or in a good guild with ts3/vent/mumble/skype.

bigheadbrandon
03.11.2013 , 11:11 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by iRedRIng View Post
Do you even play this game? Seriously though? You've probably played one warzone in the last year and you come and give your opinions about class balance and rateds. Silly man

Regards,
/douchey sign off
ya krazy's literally subbed to just post on the forums