Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where / How to respec?

Darthshnooky
01.16.2012 , 10:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Elowyn View Post
I see that on the loading screen all the time. It's probably something that they are still working on adding into the game.
Quite the opposite, it was in beta for testing and removed for launch. I've still never seen the loading screen tip about it though.

RazerNaga
01.16.2012 , 05:17 PM | #12
For those looking to respec on the Imperial side, go to co-ordinates (X,Y) 4770, 4520 on the main imperial fleet where all vendors are.

For those looking to respec on the Republic side, go to co-ordinates (X,Y) 4640, 4880 on the main imperial fleet where all vendors are.

There are several other places in the game to respec, but these are the two most commonly used since everyone has access to the fleet.

You can view your current co-ordinates by pressing M and looking at the top left side of your map screen.

CzaplaM
01.24.2012 , 07:02 AM | #13
This is a great guide on how to reset them skills. http://1stvideogame.com/?p=2345
Helpful videos and pics.

Styelz
01.25.2012 , 06:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthshnooky View Post
Quite the opposite, it was in beta for testing and removed for launch. I've still never seen the loading screen tip about it though.
I just saw that tip earlier today, it's still there. I think it's supposed to say you can click "Reset" to undo your choices before you click "Commit" if you want to redo the whole thing. There's also another tip that says if you want to unlearn your talents to visit a Skill Mentor, just saw that one 5 minutes ago.
There's no such thing as a Saint without a past, or a Sinner without a future.

Cornrow
01.25.2012 , 08:44 PM | #15
I've seen that tool tip, and I wasn't in beta but I saw a screeenshot that had a button. The tool tips are just out of date is all.

staui
12.27.2012 , 08:50 PM | #16
In the Legacy Tree you can purchase, with Cartel Points, The Respec Button. It then shows up in the Talent Tree. Based on if your a Subscriber, Preferred or Free Account will determined how much it will cost you. The good thing is you'll be able to to Respec anywhere.

pan_sObak
12.27.2012 , 10:54 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by tatsumasa View Post
why does the loading screen tip still say that there is a button to respec on the trees?
because it is.
but only if you get a legacy character perk for it :-)

otherwise you can respec at any your class trainer for some credits
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 60, Jugg 60, Sorc 60, Sin 60, Op 60, Sage 60, Comm 60, Guns 55, Vang 60, Sent 60

Craft: Bio 500, Cyber 500, Art 500, Arm 500, Armor 500, Syth 500

Prabhunath
12.28.2012 , 12:11 AM | #18
See my post here to find the locations of the skill vendor for both the republic and the imperial sides.
+ Sorc running out of Force while fighting Marauders? Bioware says L2HYTF...wonderful +
A day may come, when our courage fails, when we forsake our class, and break all bonds from it; when we fall to our knees and cower in fear, and we look up to you and see death as inevitable. But today is not that day. Today, we fight!

CorsairSkyblade
01.22.2013 , 01:48 PM | #19
I just did a re-spec on my Marauder, and the dialog said there was no cost because I'm a subscriber, which leads me to believe you only have to pay credits now if you are not a subscriber. FYI

Gidrea
01.22.2013 , 02:41 PM | #20
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!